NIntendo 3ds Camera error

1okrock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know what happened, I've tried to open the camera anyway and I can't, can someone help me please :(

Error type: generic
Process ID: 38
Process name: Ctrapp
Process title ID: 0004001000021400

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-26_00-19-32.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_00-19-32.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 34

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Provide some more details! Was it working before? Can you think of something you did that made it stop working? Is it only the 3DS Camera app that doesn't work, or does the camera work in other things like Face Raiders or AR Games?

1okrock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Provide some more details! Was it working before? Can you think of something you did that made it stop working? Is it only the 3DS Camera app that doesn't work, or does the camera work in other things like Face Raiders or AR Games?
yes it was working before, only in the camera app that won't open! like the camera app VIA FBI works (and L+R doesn't works too)

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't answer the other question. Can you think of something that you did that made it stop working? Also, are other games still working normally?

fuckedjoemomma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having the same issue. i formatted my 3ds and was trying to reinstall mods w/ a new microsd card and suddenly this issue happens. the camera worked perfectly before with no issues.

edit: i did more research and..
"
0xF9605002If attempting to use any camera features, your camera hardware is damaged or dead.

"

guess our hardware is damaged/dead

Last edited by fuckedjoemomma,

Zeroman04

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't quite understand. How long has it been since this issue has happened and no one has the slightest to figure it out? I have been trying multiple things people have said and see if that fixes it but no dice and it also mostly lead to me remodding my system again due to moving some folder I should NEVER move.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been trying multiple things people have said and see if that fixes it but no dice
Well, if you're expecting Internet elves to solve the problem for you, maybe you could start by being more precise about what "things people have said" that you've tried?

due to moving some folder I should NEVER move.
I certainly have no idea what folder you might have moved that would have "lead to you remodding your system". (It is practically never necessary to "remod a system".)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto