Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

dbetosgames

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
IMPORTANT

With the help of:

A NEW SET OF SIGPATCHES FOR 18.1.0 has been created some changed and some where added. PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND UPGRADE YOURS (Note V2 was added to the end of the new file)
hola buen dia, me gustaria dar un reporte a cerca de un error que me esta presentando ultimamente al instalar un juego o un dlc . . . el error es el siguiente:

Error code: 0x001fb402
eh investigado y me han dicho que debo actualizar la version de los SIGPATCHES, obsever que en este foro colocaron la V2 de los mismos los intale y sigue apareciendo este error.

son en 6 juegos que me presenta este problema, 3 al momento de instalar el juego base y los otros 3 al momento de querer instalar los DLC (pero quiero aclarar que los juegos de los cuales no puedo instalar el DLC si estan funcionando correctamente)

mi pregunta es, hay alguna version mas resiente de los SIGPATCHES ya que en un grupo de redes me mensionaron que existe la V5 de los SIGPATCHES, sin embargo yo de este foro es donde yo obtengo todo los archivos

por su respuesta muchas gracias, y una disculpa la traduccion pero use el traducctor de gooble . . . saludos

translation to english

Hello, good day, I would like to give a report about an error that I have been getting lately when installing a game or a dlc. . . the error is the following:

I have investigated and they have told me that I should update the version of the SIGPATCHES, note that in this forum they placed V2 of them, I installed them and this error continues to appear.

There are 6 games that present this problem, 3 at the time of installing the base game and the other 3 at the time of wanting to install the DLC (but I want to clarify that the games for which I cannot install the DLC are working correctly)

My question is, is there a more recent version of the SIGPATCHES since in a group of networks they told me that V5 of the SIGPATCHES exists, however this forum is where I get all the files

Thank you very much for your response, and I apologize for the translation, but I used the Google translator. . . greetings

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hola buen dia, me gustaria dar un reporte a cerca de un error que me esta presentando ultimamente al instalar un juego o un dlc . . . el error es el siguiente:

eh investigado y me han dicho que debo actualizar la version de los SIGPATCHES, obsever que en este foro colocaron la V2 de los mismos los intale y sigue apareciendo este error.

son en 6 juegos que me presenta este problema, 3 al momento de instalar el juego base y los otros 3 al momento de querer instalar los DLC (pero quiero aclarar que los juegos de los cuales no puedo instalar el DLC si estan funcionando correctamente)

mi pregunta es, hay alguna version mas resiente de los SIGPATCHES ya que en un grupo de redes me mensionaron que existe la V5 de los SIGPATCHES, sin embargo yo de este foro es donde yo obtengo todo los archivos

por su respuesta muchas gracias, y una disculpa la traduccion pero use el traducctor de gooble . . . saludos

translation to english

Hello, good day, I would like to give a report about an error that I have been getting lately when installing a game or a dlc. . . the error is the following:

I have investigated and they have told me that I should update the version of the SIGPATCHES, note that in this forum they placed V2 of them, I installed them and this error continues to appear.

There are 6 games that present this problem, 3 at the time of installing the base game and the other 3 at the time of wanting to install the DLC (but I want to clarify that the games for which I cannot install the DLC are working correctly)

My question is, is there a more recent version of the SIGPATCHES since in a group of networks they told me that V5 of the SIGPATCHES exists, however this forum is where I get all the files

Thank you very much for your response, and I apologize for the translation, but I used the Google translator. . . greetings

The V5 sigpatches had almost 3 years!!! THIS THREAD IS THE LATEST VERSION, YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE OP. PLEASE Install SYS-Patch sysmodule:

download latest from: https://gbatemp.net/download/sys-patch-1-5-2-binary-fw-18-1-0-atmosphere-1-7-1.38686/

and follow the guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sys-patch-sysmod-that-patches-on-boot.633517/ AND https://www.gamebrew.org/wiki/Sys-patch_Switch on installation DO NOT FORGET RESTART THE CONSOLE AFTER INSTALLATION

Reactions: Blythe93

dbetosgames

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I only moved to the root the folders that the RAR has or what the installation is like, I opened the 2nd link and I didn't understand it much

Thank you for your response

dbetosgames

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
only if you like to use overlays you need to install TESLA, but that is not directly related to sigpatches.
Thank you very much, it worked, I had seen the message but I didn't want to risk it because they were talking about something about Telsa, but that's it, thank you very much

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
So with the latest update and the latest sigpatches on my I get the corrupt games problem as some have said.

I've seen people post how to fix the corrupt games problem, but I don't play Switch enough to bother taking time.

If I wait for the next update/atmosphere then update sigpatches (this thread has been very good to me), could that fix it, or will I need to use this new method to fix it from now on?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
So with the latest update and the latest sigpatches on my I get the corrupt games problem as some have said.

I've seen people post how to fix the corrupt games problem, but I don't play Switch enough to bother taking time.

If I wait for the next update/atmosphere then update sigpatches (this thread has been very good to me), could that fix it, or will I need to use this new method to fix it from now on?

Use sys-patch and stop worrying about sigpatches. Imo this topic should just be locked. Post after post after post after post "My games are not working!!!! I use latest sigpatches!!! Help!!!!" But when sys-patch is used... "Thank you! Everything is working great now!"

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

seriously, READ THE OP, there is a section about your problem AND EXACTLY 2 POST ABOVE IS THE SOLUTION.

miniminx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well
Yup. That's what I'm saying. Updating sigpatches should no longer be the current recommendation, sys-patch should be.
Sys-patch basically does the same thing as sigpatches, it still patches the same stuff the sigpatches do, albeit without the user needing to upload patches to their switch and it is a good bit of software. Sys-patch was DCMA'd so unless someone posts a modded version of it or an updated version when Nintendo update their firmware and it needs an update you might find it hard to find patches if this thread is closed. It best to have as many options as possible to keep your switch modded and not just rely on the one source.
You state above this thread should be closed, but are always posting in it? what for? if you don't like sigpatches just ignore the thread and move on with your life. It seems some people are just never happy and just like to go through life complaining about things. Isn't life too short for that kind of thing?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Well

Sys-patch basically does the same thing as sigpatches, it still patches the same stuff the sigpatches do, albeit without the user needing to upload patches to their switch and it is a good bit of software. Sys-patch was DCMA'd so unless someone posts a modded version of it or an updated version when Nintendo update their firmware and it needs an update you might find it hard to find patches if this thread is closed. It best to have as many options as possible to keep your switch modded and not just rely on the one source.
You state above this thread should be closed, but are always posting in it? what for? if you don't like sigpatches just ignore the thread and move on with your life. It seems some people are just never happy and just like to go through life complaining about things. Isn't life too short for that kind of thing?

Well

You read my post how YOU wanted to read it then lashed out with a bunch of loud mouthed shit posting. If you don't like my posts just ignore me and move on with your life. It seems some people are just never happy and just like to go through life complaining about things. Isn't life too short for that kind of thing?

Topic could be temp closed for further replies with a message that leads people to use sig-patch instead & I already explained why. Time and time again "Latest sigpatches don't work for me!!!" then "Thanks! Sys-patch fixed everything!!" What part of that is difficult for you to understand, Cletus? If the time came sys-patch no longer worked, topic could be re-opened. Also, it's an opinion. Shouldn't even have to point that out... but here you are. Buh-bye now.

• Angry
Reactions: impeeza

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Just a question (I am lazy to look into source code) if I have both sigpatches and syspatch and some pattern matches twice, will syspatch patch second match if first one already patched by sigpatches? If yes then it can be bad thing: it can broke fw behavior.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just a question (I am lazy to look into source code) if I have both sigpatches and syspatch and some pattern matches twice, will syspatch patch second match if first one already patched by sigpatches? If yes then it can be bad thing: it can broke fw behavior.
if you read the previous posts, and the ones on the SYS-PATCH thread. if sys-patch finds the pattern and it's already patched, then does nothing. and if SYS-PATCH finds the pattern and is not patched will patch the memory.
Post automatically merged:

Well

You read my post how YOU wanted to read it then lashed out with a bunch of loud mouthed shit posting. If you don't like my posts just ignore me and move on with your life. It seems some people are just never happy and just like to go through life complaining about things. Isn't life too short for that kind of thing?

Topic could be temp closed for further replies with a message that leads people to use sig-patch instead & I already explained why. Time and time again "Latest sigpatches don't work for me!!!" then "Thanks! Sys-patch fixed everything!!" What part of that is difficult for you to understand, Cletus? If the time came sys-patch no longer worked, topic could be re-opened. Also, it's an opinion. Shouldn't even have to point that out... but here you are. Buh-bye now.
Please, if you like to contribute, you are welcome, but stop spamming this thread with hate.

Last edited by impeeza,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Sys-patch was DCMA'd so unless someone posts a modded version of it or an updated version when Nintendo update their firmware and it needs an update you might find it hard to find patches if this thread is closed.
It was not. sys-patch got taken down as precaution by the author. He got a DMCA for sigpatch updater but not for sys-patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: haven't seen robot chicken media in ages +1