Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

xBanDi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have just used the other sig patch file u recommended and those are not working saying there is no ES sigpatch found, and when it come to the ips patcher, my pc does not allow me to download it at all. Is there any way to get sig patches that already covers smash as a nsp?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So I have just used the other sig patch file u recommended and those are not working saying there is no ES sigpatch found, and when it come to the ips patcher, my pc does not allow me to download it at all. Is there any way to get sig patches that already covers smash as a nsp?
@binkinator, @mrdude, @godreborn please help here, I got out of words :D

Reactions: BigOnYa

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
@binkinator, @mrdude, @godreborn please help here, I got out of words :D
Tell him to give his switch to a kid that can read and follow basic instructions. It's obviously far too complex a task for certain people to download and put files on a micro sd card. Some people just don't have any clue about such things.
I've watched quite a few videos on todays youth being asked certain basic questions and sadly it seems the education system is failing a lot of them.

This is just one of many, many videos on how some of the youngsters of today fail at answering the most basic of questions:

For some of those kids - putting files on a switch would be akin to trying to teach a mouse about the complexities of astro physics.

Generally I tend to avoid answering such posts or trying to help these people as it's a waste of time for both of us, they get frustrated because they have no idea what I'm talking about and I get frustrated at how they fail to understand the most basic of instructions,

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Tell him to give his switch to a kid that can read and follow basic instructions. It's obviously far too complex a task for certain people to download and put files on a micro sd card. Some people just don't have any clue about such things.
I've watched quite a few videos on todays youth being asked certain basic questions and sadly it seems the education system is failing a lot of them.

This is just one of many, many videos on how some of the youngsters of today fail at answering the most basic of questions:

For some of those kids - putting files on a switch would be akin to trying to teach a mouse about the complexities of astro physics.

Generally I tend to avoid answering such posts or trying to help these people as it's a waste of time for both of us, they get frustrated because they have no idea what I'm talking about and I get frustrated at how they fail to understand the most basic of instructions,

yes sir, I cry for help because was about to spill a out of proportions random list of bad words, thanks for give me help, allowing to relax and make me smile, by the way that was my answers to the video, remember I don't live on USA so give me a slack :P

How many stars are on the US flag 50
What state is Utah is on Utah is a state, wright?
Three Countries besides US Venezuela, El Salvador, Canada
How many dimes make a dollar 10
How many states are on US 50
How many Continents are traditionally 5, but may be 4, 6 or 7 depend of the frontiers you use
What Countries border the US Canada and Mexico
Who fought in the civil war South states vs north states
What continent are we now North America or America depend on the division you use
how many kardashians can you tell NONE
How many seasons are there 4
3 X 3 X 3 = 3^3 = 27
Who is the current vice president I don't Know but of the one of my country is Francia Márquez
Capital of Chicago is not Chicago the capital city of Illinois?
What language do the people in Idaho speak English (most of them)
How many presidents have we had so far I don´t Know, neither how many has been on my country
How long is a Quarter of an hour 15 minutes
What year was US funded 1714 I think, mine was 1810
If you are driving a 60 MpH and you have driven for an hour how far do you travel 60 miles
How long is an half of an hour 30 minutes
When do they celebrate the 4th of July in England They don't
If your were born 10 years ago how old would you be today 10 years old!

Again thanks for coming on helping me, regards.

Reactions: mrdude

eses13

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, been having some issues with botw for some time and i can't solve it. I have atmosphere cfw, i've updated the switch firmware, atmosphere(fusee and all), and the sig patches from a lot of sources, last one being this one here where i took the patches you guys posted. Now the problem, after i load botw and use my save it says : "the game was closed because an error occurred", using my official cartridge didn't work so i had no other option, pirated from tinfoil and other sources for like 7 times, i've tried using other saves or new games, doesn't seem to work, the other games work just fine only botw.

Last edited by eses13,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, been having some issues with botw for some time and i can't solve it. I have atmosphere cfw, i've updated the switch firmware, atmosphere(fusee and all), and the sig patches from a lot of sources, last one being this one here where i took the patches you guys posted. Now the problem, after i load botw and use my save it says : "the game was closed because an error occurred", using my official cartridge didn't work so i had no other option, pirated from tinfoil and other sources for like 7 times, i've tried using other saves or new games, doesn't seem to work, the other games work just fine only botw.
press and keep pressing until the game full load the button "L" do not let it go even if you are asked to select user profile, then let us to know.

4Cards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redownload the zip file and try again.
Else you really need to check your sd card.
I tried redownloading the file, and still got the same error. Its specifically error 0x80070570, and gets stuck with file 7135C20E752183914606CCE81293F24B738C3AEF.ips

4Cards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unzips perfectly fine here. Try another unzipper?
I'm not sure why this file in particular would be an issue. I've tried to unzipper with two different software, including the windows base one that I've never had an issue with. But I'm still having the same error pop up with a lot of the files every time I try to copy it into the SD.

mondul

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm not sure why this file in particular would be an issue. I've tried to unzipper with two different software, including the windows base one that I've never had an issue with. But I'm still having the same error pop up with a lot of the files every time I try to copy it into the SD.
Try this then and let us know it it works for you

4Cards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
test your sd card using h2testw
Got this:
Error writing file 'D:\45.h2w', offset 0x25b00000.
It is still possible to verify the test data written up to this point.
(The device is not ready. Code 21)
Warning: Only 235020 of 238488 MByte tested.
Writing speed: 54.8 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

mondul

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Got this:
Error writing file 'D:\45.h2w', offset 0x25b00000.
It is still possible to verify the test data written up to this point.
(The device is not ready. Code 21)
Warning: Only 235020 of 238488 MByte tested.
Writing speed: 54.8 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4
You might need another SD card, sorry

Reactions: impeeza

mondul

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there a way to completely clean a SD? I got the software creation tool to work, but it still won't copy over.
This is something I normally don't recommend but you can try a full format using Rufus with the following settings:
  • Boot selection: Non bootable
  • Quick format: unchecked
  • Create extended label and icon files: unchecked
EDIT: You can also check "Check device for bad blocks", 1 pass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1