Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello Impeeza,

I have the same hardware and software that you have.

My forwarders are created with this program, and most of them are RetroArch Rom Forwarder, except the Homebrew Launcher that is a Standard NRO Forwarder.

View attachment 366062

Let me repeat myself but if I downgrade the Atmosphere files, all the forwarders come back to life... I will try to create them with SAK then. Do you use any special configuration, like an specific "TitleID", or "allow screenshots/video..." or "No startup logo"?:

View attachment 366063
Post automatically merged:

Summary of what I have done:
  • I tried to create new forwarders with SAK and Menu 0.12 beta and I got the same results: forwarders not working.
  • I recopied the sigpatches and reboot and blablabla and I got the same results: forwarders not working.
  • I restored the Atmosphere 1.5.1 files: hbl.nsp, package3, reboot_payload.bin, stratosphere.romfs from \atmosphere folder and daybreak.nro and reboot_to_payload.nro from \switch folder (just in case) and finally, all the previous forwarders started to work again.
So the configuration that I left is the following AMS 1.5.1 with 16.0.2:
View attachment 366072

Hope AMS will be updated in version 1.5.3 and fix this problem.

Hope it helps!

Best regards

Willsito
Hello there,

please try this sigpatches on atmosphere 1.5.2 and let us to know how is going:

Attachments

• FW16.0.1+Atmosphére 1.05.2_ES2.zip
    64.4 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: grimson

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello there,

please try this sigpatches on atmosphere 1.5.2 and let us to know how is going:
Whoa! It worked, thank you very much! 😃

I have some questions:
  • Where did you get those sigpatches? Those are different compared to the ones uploaded to the original post, having 38 more files the ones that you have just shared!
  • And why those patches are not the ones in the OP?
1681996147343.png

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Whoa! It worked, thank you very much! 😃

I have some questions:
  • Where did you get those sigpatches? Those are different compared to the ones uploaded to the original post, having 38 more files the ones that you have just shared!
  • And why those patches are not the ones in the OP?
View attachment 366089
That's are the sigpatches I use, are Generated using IPS Patch Creator by @mrdude I do prefer the ES2 versions and you find some extra sigpatches because I normally build my own Atmosphère making some customization.

may be the ES2 version of sigpatches made some difference but they shouldn't

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's are the sigpatches I use, are Generated using IPS Patch Creator by @mrdude I do prefer the ES2 versions and you find some extra sigpatches because I normally build my own Atmosphère making some customization.

may be the ES2 version of sigpatches made some difference but they shouldn't
Nice!

Just ouf of curiosity, and feel free to not answering me because I assume that this info could be located in the internet, but take advantage of this conversation, how does this program, IPS Patch Creator functionally works? Is it a Windows program that connect to some server to build the patches or something like that?

And another question: what do you mean by "ES2 versions"?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nice!

Just ouf of curiosity, and feel free to not answering me because I assume that this info could be located in the internet, but take advantage of this conversation, how does this program, IPS Patch Creator functionally works? Is it a Windows program that connect to some server to build the patches or something like that?

And another question: what do you mean by "ES2 versions"?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Don't worry, we are here to help us together, IPS Patch Creator is a stand alone windows program (https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator/) which load files provided by you, it can read PACKAGE3(fusee-binary.bin) for Atmosphère; a folder with Switch Firmware Files and your set of Keys, then using this user provided files generate a set of patch files.

There are several types of patches needed to run unauthorized content on the console.

There is a lot of information on the tutorial:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-create-your-own-sigpatches.616288/

and more detailed information on the thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-25#post-9970731

Reactions: Willsito_GG

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Don't worry, we are here to help us together, IPS Patch Creator is a stand alone windows program (https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator/) which load files provided by you, it can read PACKAGE3(fusee-binary.bin) for Atmosphère; a folder with Switch Firmware Files and your set of Keys, then using this user provided files generate a set of patch files.

There are several types of patches needed to run unauthorized content on the console.

There is a lot of information on the tutorial:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-create-your-own-sigpatches.616288/

and more detailed information on the thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-25#post-9970731

Got it!

Thank you very much for your time and help! 😃

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

xBanDi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded and put the beta sigpatches onto my switch but when I try to run Smash it does not work, when using dbi it said "ES patches found"

xBanDi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the beta patches for FW 16.0.2 AND ATMOSPHERE v1.5.2 but when I tried using smash with dbi it said that "No ES patches found" and will not let me run the game, is this because the beta sigpatches does not cover every game or something on my part?

xBanDi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it the one located on the first page becuz I tried those files and games like smash mario party are all saying the same thing which is that there is no ES patches found

funbalanced

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After using these sigpatches, my hekate.ipl is now configured differently than the Rentry guide I've used to setup the Switch. Is this okay?

xBanDi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, since I can't really check it rn if the file you redirected me to does not work as well, is there no work around it?

xBanDi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly should I edit in them, and sorry if I am asking too much just that I got the files for the games and they appear they just wont let me play them saying I gotta download it from the eshop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1