Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powelwojtasik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there a problem with this sigpatches and atmosphere 14.4 on FW 10.1.0? I've deleted everything from my SD (except Nintendo folder) updated atmo, put this sigpatches to atmosphere folder and Luigi's Mansion works, some other games too but Zelda BOTW crashed and now I have to reinstal it. Im using fusee-primary.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So emuuibo does not work with zelda?

Correct....some games do not boot Zelda being one of them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a problem with this sigpatches and atmosphere 14.4 on FW 10.1.0? I've deleted everything from my SD (except Nintendo folder) updated atmo, put this sigpatches to atmosphere folder and Luigi's Mansion works, some other games too but Zelda BOTW crashed and now I have to reinstal it. Im using fusee-primary.

Update your switch to latest official firmware then use latest AMS and sig patches

vrobec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario 3D All-Stars working fine on Atm 0.14.4 and 10.2.0 FW + newest sigpatches. Even Mario 64 exits well to title screen. ;)

Last edited by vrobec,
Reactions: laz305

Al3Drk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently updated to Atmosphere 14.4 and put the new sigpatches like I always do but now when I try to play the new game hades it freezes on switch logo at the beginning. Is it sigpatches or game or my switch? Im on 10.2 emummc. and yes i use fusee primary and every other game works fine.

Reactions: _Roxas_ki

powelwojtasik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Correct....some games do not boot Zelda being one of them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Update your switch to latest official firmware then use latest AMS and sig patches

Thanks, after updating to 10.2 and reinstalling the game it worked.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do the Mario 64 Port and homebrew games like AM2R work for you all using AMS 0.14.4 and the newest sig patches? Can't get any of them to work: "Could not start the software" is displayed. They were working fine on AMS 0.14.3 and its sig patches.

EDIT: After recopying the sig patches all works perfectly :)

Last edited by SpaceJump,

wii07

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I recently updated to Atmosphere 14.4 and put the new sigpatches like I always do but now when I try to play the new game hades it freezes on switch logo at the beginning. Is it sigpatches or game or my switch? Im on 10.2 emummc. and yes i use fusee primary and every other game works fine.

I can confirm this error, im on Atmos 14.4, latest sig patches and 10.1.0 firmware.

WetCheese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I just updated to AMS 14.4 with latest Sigpatches on OFW 10.2. However when I try to sideload game with Quark and Goldleaf it says my firmware is too low to install nsp. Not sure where to go from there.

hood989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I just updated to AMS 14.4 with latest Sigpatches on OFW 10.2. However when I try to sideload game with Quark and Goldleaf it says my firmware is too low to install nsp. Not sure where to go from there.
maybe try just using tinfoil? for now anyway

ppkhoa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was having issues with launching the game after applying the latest patch for AMS 0.14.4 on HOS 10.2.0 (from the OP). I added "kip1patch=nosigchk" to /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini and everything worked again (I'm wondering why this line is removed from recent releases?). It looked like this, starting at line 17:

{--- Custom Firmware ---}
[CFW (SYSNAND)]
emummc_force_disable=1
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
atmosphere=1
kip1patch=nosigchk
logopath=bootloader/bootlogo.bmp
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp
{}

Before I added that line, only games I purchased and installed worked, new install did not work.

EDIT: Wrong thread...

Last edited by ppkhoa,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having issues with launching the game after applying the latest patch for AMS 0.14.4 on HOS 10.2.0. I added "kip1patch=nosigchk" to /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini and everything worked again. It looked like this, starting at line 17:

{--- Custom Firmware ---}
[CFW (SYSNAND)]
emummc_force_disable=1
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
atmosphere=1
kip1patch=nosigchk
logopath=bootloader/bootlogo.bmp
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp
{}
You are using fss0 so the patches in this thread are irrelevant to you as well as your problem.

BaffledBatsandSlother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the Mario 64 Port and homebrew games like AM2R work for you all using AMS 0.14.4 and the newest sig patches? Can't get any of them to work: "Could not start the software" is displayed. They were working fine on AMS 0.14.3 and its sig patches.

EDIT: After recopying the sig patches all works perfectly :)

I'm having the same issue as well. I'm still on 10.0.4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum