Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO LONGER MAINTAINED

New sigpatches, work on the newest atmosphere as of September 17th 2020.

To use these patches, merge the atmosphere folder inside the download with the folder on your root.
They work for both signed nsps and converts/homebrew

This pack contains a new loader patch that has been modified to work with the latest atmosphere. I will try to continue updating this thread as new versions come out.

These are atmosphere sigpatches, not fss0, so they require using fusee primary (directly or through hekate) to work.

Last edited by Ibcap,

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, I thought you were making them. Thanks for the fusee sigpatches, guess I'll use that for now.
I dont make the patches but I know who has been making them (these and the last patches for 10.0.0). I would recommend using fusee over fss0. You can configure hekate to load it with your normal launch options.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you need to make a new topic for this? Would have been better if you posted this in the main topic.

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you need to make a new topic for this? Would have been better if you posted this in the main topic.
There is no main topic, theres like 4 different threads on this site for various releases of sigpatches. Its easier when you can direct everyone to a post that has the latest patches rather than saying "check page 11 comment 332 for the latest patches".

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no main topic, theres like 4 different threads on this site for various releases of sigpatches. Its easier when you can direct everyone to a post that has the latest patches rather than saying "check page 11 comment 332 for the latest patches".

First, it's not hard to directly link to a post on this site (you literally just click on the post number and copy the link). Also, this is the main topic for atmosphere patches: https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-patches-es-fs-and-loader-fusee_primary-only.562812/

And @Raugo would simply update the first post with the new patches.

Last edited by pofehof,

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, it's not hard to directly link to a post on this site (you literally just click on the post number and copy the link). Also, this is the main topic for atmosphere patches: https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-patches-es-fs-and-loader-fusee_primary-only.562812/

And @Raugo would simply update the first post with the new patches.
No, that's a newish topic. Theres older ones than it (like 4ns). Raugo made that one when new patches came out the same way I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...