Status
Not open for further replies.

Raugo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Seeing that the other thread is not updated and has deviated a lot from the initial topic I maked this one.

What do these patches?

Allow to run/install unsigned ncas (fs/loader patch) and modified/fake tickets (es patch)

Instructions:

Copy the atmosphere folder of the zip on the root of the SD Card.

Note: That patches only works if Atmosphere is launched using fusee_primary.

All the patches was obtained from this threat https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard-that-you-guys-need-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/ I only maked the 10.0 fs patch.

Attachments

• 2.0.0-10.0.0 AMS 0.12.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 5,705
Last edited by Raugo,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't atmosphere always released with fusee?
Vanilla Atmosphere is however you can use Hekate to boot Atmosphere. Using Hekate to boot Atmosphere versus Fusee isn't going to boot into a different version of Atmosphere but does change how certain patches are applied such as nogc.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vanilla Atmosphere is however you can use Hekate to boot Atmosphere. Using Hekate to boot Atmosphere versus Fusee isn't going to boot into a different version of Atmosphere but does change how certain patches are applied such as nogc.

Ah, okay. So for these patches, we need to launch with fusee-secondary.bin from the atmosphere folder? And we would be allowed to choose emuMMC from there?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, okay. So for these patches, we need to launch with fusee-secondary.bin from the atmosphere folder? And we would be allowed to choose emuMMC from there?
That is the issue with fusee and why I primarily dislike it. Fusee autoboots whatever is pre-configured in the BCT.ini file and you can only edit it on your computer. While you can modify Hekate's files from a computer, you can manage all of its options from within Hekate itself.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the issue with fusee and why I primarily dislike it. Fusee autoboots whatever is pre-configured in the BCT.ini file and you can only edit it on your computer. While you can modify Hekate's files from a computer, you can manage all of its options from within Hekate itself.

That's disappointing to here. So even though most Kosmos hekate_ipl.ini have this:

"fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin"

That won't be enough to run these patches through hekate? Really hope that someone will be able to take over joonie's mathod.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's disappointing to here. So even though most Kosmos hekate_ipl.ini have this:

"fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin"

That won't be enough to run these patches through hekate? Really hope that someone will be able to take over joonie's mathod.
Well no because what that means is that it extracts the necessary kips embedded in fusee-secondary which are required to boot in order to boot. The alternative is chainloading Fusee through Hekate but Fusee is still inferior to Hekate as Hekate boots faster then Fusee.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a note in the first post maybe I am blind but I don't see how to change the threat title.
You have to report the first post to a moderator. I'll report it as well but I think moderators are more willing to help when it is done by the original poster. Thank you for the note though.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well no because what that means is that it extracts the necessary kips embedded in fusee-secondary which are required to boot in order to boot. The alternative is chainloading Fusee through Hekate but Fusee is still inferior to Hekate as Hekate boots faster then Fusee.

Ah, alright. So having that line pointing to fusee-primary.bin instead won't be enough to work with these patches (if this even works, assuming I put that bin file in the same directory)? Or is that what "chainloading fusee through hekate" is?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, alright. So having that line pointing to fusee-primary.bin instead won't be enough to work with these patches (if this even works, assuming I put that bin file in the same directory)? Or is that what "chainloading fusee through hekate" is?
At a certain point, Atmosphere embedded a lot of kips into fusee-secondary. There is no way of extracting those manually so Hekate extracts them itself when booting Atmosphere. Chainloading is a term used in the Switch scene referring to when you boot one payload from another.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You have to report the first post to a moderator. I'll report it as well but I think moderators are more willing to help when it is done by the original poster. Thank you for the note though.
Rather, the moderators would remove this post for allowing games without a valid license (copy). But even they don't, they will only avoid getting involved since it is a more open topic than before. (Like the first days of quarantine. No one could leave because they were fined. But the laws have been very relaxed).

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather, the moderators would remove this post for allowing games without a valid license (copy). But even they don't, they will only avoid getting involved since it is a more open topic than before. (Like the first days of quarantine. No one could leave because they were fined. But the laws have been very relaxed).
What

Reactions: claussm

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can keep OP updated since the last one isn't being updated anymore.

Vandes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Is it correct to assume that from now on
  • new es_patches and fs_patches will be needed only when changing HOS version (as always);
  • new loader_patches will be needed for any different build of Atmosphere, regardless of firmware change
?

Last edited by Vandes,

nifoc2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
The ori patch(es) thread has been Hijacked & De-Railed! Sad..Oh well,i m glad i found the new topic/sig patch here

Last edited by nifoc2099,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over