Shovel Knight getting another free DLC campaign, Specter of Torment, Spring 2017

CsMGDZ5VIAAio0x.png

Yacht Club games will be releasing another free expansion for Shovel Knight. Titled Specter of Torment, it'll be releasing sometime in Spring of next year. Specter Knight will feature brand new ways to traverse levels, and new attacks as well. Yacht Club is also working on a King Knight, Body Swap, and Battle Mode for all versions of the game.

:arrow: Source

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love these developers. I haven't finished the original campaign, but they're making it so it will take me a while to complete everything. Out of curiosity though, how can I tell if the first DLC has been installed in my Wii U version? I think it was automatically updated, but I can't tell as I didn't beat the first campaign.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love these developers. I haven't finished the original campaign, but they're making it so it will take me a while to complete everything. Out of curiosity though, how can I tell if the first DLC has been installed in my Wii U version? I think it was automatically updated, but I can't tell as I didn't beat the first campaign.
You just need to update the game, if you load the game and it displays any version over 2.0 on the title screen is updated and plague knight should be available. It would be called "Shovel knight, plague of shadows"

You can either beat the game with shovel knight or use the code below to unlock him.

Hold the (ATTACK) button down (default is Y), and input: UP UP RIGHT DOWN LEFT LEFT, and then release the (ATTACK) button.

Most likely the update with new characters will be 3.0 or more.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
these devs are just a way too humble, i sure dat both ubi, ea or fuckonami will have u to pay for their dlcs.

So i'm still have my shovel's physical crt sealed, should i ever open it?

Last edited by leon315,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just need to update the game, if you load the game and it displays any version over 2.0 on the title screen is updated and plague knight should be available. It would be called "Shovel knight, plague of shadows"
You can either beat the game with shovel knight or use the code below to unlock him.
Hold the (ATTACK) button down (default is Y), and input: UP UP RIGHT DOWN LEFT LEFT, and then release the (ATTACK) button.
Most likely the update with new characters will be 3.0 or more.

Thank you for this. I had beaten the original campaign before the first DLC was released, and had updated to 2.2 but could not figure out why it wasn't unlocked. I'll give this a shot instead since I haven't had time to beat it all over again yet.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this. I had beaten the original campaign before the first DLC was released, and had updated to 2.2 but could not figure out why it wasn't unlocked. I'll give this a shot instead since I haven't had time to beat it all over again yet.
Are you sure? it should have been unlocked if you beaten the game, even before update. Either way, yeah it can be unlocked with the mentioned code. :)

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shovel knight is one of the best games ever IMO. I'm a huge platformers lover, smw is my favourite game of all time by far. This game just has so many elements and upgrades and stuff I almost like it better than smw lol its just that good. Plus free dlc with completely "new" campaigns every time? Yes please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I remember you