Hacking Should I get hiya cfw

SSAZU-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking at reasons to get hiya on my dsi that I have. I don't exactly see anything that would really pull me in, due to the fact of me already having a modded 3ds. Is there any advantages to having a modded dsi, or should I stick to my modded 3ds.

Solution
There's not much if anything that a DSi can do that a 3DS can't.
DS/DSi games do look slightly prettier on a DSi though since it doesn't need that ugly scaler.
There are a few good DSiWare exclusive games but most of them are skippable, and none of them are really must haves IMO. And DS games you just need a flashcart for.
So all DSi CFW really gives you is the ability to run DSiWare (not very important IMO) and DSi homebrew (not many exist of the latter)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There's not much if anything that a DSi can do that a 3DS can't.
DS/DSi games do look slightly prettier on a DSi though since it doesn't need that ugly scaler.
There are a few good DSiWare exclusive games but most of them are skippable, and none of them are really must haves IMO. And DS games you just need a flashcart for.
So all DSi CFW really gives you is the ability to run DSiWare (not very important IMO) and DSi homebrew (not many exist of the latter)

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk