Gaming Should I buy Angry Birds for the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoyrumaster11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
At my nearest (but not local game shop) They sell for about $20 a copy of Angry Birds for the PC. I've played the first levels on my friends' iPods and iPhones, but not on any iPads. I've played the free version on my Chrome browser before I deleted the app. Do you think it would be worth it to add Angry Birds to my PC game collection?

d_1836.jpg

The only reason I feel like buying it is because of my addiction and love for the series. Especially the first game of Angry Birds ever made!

shoyrumaster11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
$20 for Angry Birds?

tumblr_lzkq8x5WUI1qmr448o1_r1_500.gif

Don't get me wrong, Angry Birds isn't a bad game, it's just not a $20 game.

The country where I live in sells games at a pretty nasty price! Look at the bottom left of my profile in this thread! As I said, where I live. you have to be rich just to buy a time consuming game! F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SixSenseEagle

Edit: I would only buy it if it had a Dlc (Add on) option like downloading angry birds space,season And rio as Downloadable content, but I just wouldn't buy it for 20 dollars on Pc Just with one game Regardless if its worth a lot in your country no, but hey its your choice :).

Ps. As Guild McCommunist said its not a $20 game.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
angry birds is free on android, google, and ios. with so many ways to play its repetative puzzles, i don't see the need to pay for it. however, if you truly love the game then you could buy it to support it. but keep in mind its not like you are giving money to an indy developer. they are multi-millionaires now. candy, toys, games, clothing, stickers, keychains, etc.

-another world

Reactions: 3 people

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's only €4.95 for the download version on their official site, but i'd go with pirating it or playing a free version like the facebook one.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You wanna pay $20 for a game that can be played for free or the paid version that costs $1.00? Well I guess if you wanna pay 20 times more than a normal paid version to play it on your pc when you can play via facebook for free then yeah go ahead.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as how everyone's basically saying the same thing, I think this thread has served its purpose.

@[member='shoyrumaster11']
As a free game it's OK at best, but for $20 you'd be getting a really shitty game. Hell, I bought Arkham City for $10 brand-new at Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-