ROM Hack Shiny Raikou, Enite, Suicune, & Cel

artlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CompC said:
Oh, I read somewhere you only needed one of the three for the event. Thanks.

You do only need 1.
I have done both events (for the cub and adult form) using both the Celebi and one of the Leg. 3.
There's guides out it (with files included), but I used the Japanese ones that were already prepped for use with the Transfer Machine - loaded in with PokeSave BW - and had no issues. Have not tried with the US releases of them yet

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you have to use the Transfer Machine? Because I can't get the event to work! How am I supposed to use the transfer machine with only flash cards and American region games cards?

trance

Trophies
XP
Country
CompC said:
I went to GameStop today and got Raikou on my SoulSilver on my Acekard. I didn't use the PKM.

I opened up my save of SoulSilver and saved the PKM for Raikou… Pokeshifted it using the Pokeshifter program, and loaded the shifted PKM into Pokémon White on my Acekard. White sees it as fatefully encountered, but it's not activating the event to get Zorark. Does the Raikou's region need to be Japanese?
emx0E.png

Not sure on whether this will fix it or not, but the whole point of the Transfer Machine is to set some different values in place of regular PokéShifting. Try to set location index 30010 for Celebi, and 30012 for Raikou/Entei/Suicune.
Otherwise, you'll have no choice but the Transfer Machine.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the WonderCards for this event? I like to keep the WonderCards around so I can load them up to a fresh save if needed. That way it is totally legit.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be added to the first post that the Celebi lets you obtain a level 10 Zorua in Black/White.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.