ROM Hack Shining Force Feather Translation

MuhdRaihan

Trophies
XP
Once,when i finished 3/4 of this game i stopped because i dont want to ruin the last part when its 100% patched.I waited for years and the it happened!I had a dream a group of heroes patching this game in the shadow...when its abot half done,they stop doing it and that make me wake up...SIGH...then here i am reading this article...MADE MY DAY...Hope best of luck and i hope you guys can overcome my dream...

BE A HERO AND SAVE MILIONS BY PATCHING THIS GAME!!!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
woah, now i can sleep in peace knowing that i be able to play shining force a few months down the road :D

I'm pretty slow at translating, and I work a full-time job besides. A few months is a bit optimistic XD

just like what mud has mentioned, we had waited for a long long time, what's a few more months or even years, and hey, there's always more pressure from that came from :D

Well, back to waiting for magna carta to be done :D

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah Suruz you know when nobody's working on something you like and you're dying to play it in English... at some point you're saying:
"Oh what the hell I'm gonna be the one"
the SF3 translation project will help as an editor and "maybe" some translator if some of them want to.
Actually I take every translation job offering. Omega_Entity doesn't have much time (and I don't complain about it I'm not pushy at all) but if someone could lend her some help it'll be cool.

StorMyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't really give any progress ftm, well, everything is being translated, if you want a %... You'll have to wait for it.
Hackotedelaplaque gave me some help because I'm just a lazy bum x)
I need some time to organize everything and I'll be ok.

GenesisX52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't really give any progress ftm, well, everything is being translated, if you want a %... You'll have to wait for it.
Well if you would like some help testing the game out for bugs when the translation is done i could offer my help for that and i wish you luck Sir

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France

By the way, I just realised that the "@" char (new line) will break with my tool if you reinsert text in ascii mode. That's logical. I'll need to update this when I get free time. :yaysp:

StorMyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well if you would like some help testing the game out for bugs when the translation is done i could offer my help for that and i wish you luck Sir
That's not really something that will come that fast though, and most of the time I'm the one who put bugs so I have no troubles about that, the only problems would "may be" the textual part (text going offscreen or something) could happen. But as I said, I'll see when it'll be needed.

By the way, I just realised that the "@" char (new line) will break with my tool if you reinsert text in ascii mode. That's logical. I'll need to update this when I get free time. :yaysp:
Bah I still haven't finished the Overlay extraction, my computer had troubles with VS and my .net and my compiler are all just f*cked up...
So no worries, because the ASCII test is not for today... (still juggling with too many projects to be full ASM on that one -_-')

StorMyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Only this thread, I've been reeaaally lazy with this, but thanks to Hackotedelaplaque and PleoNex, they took care of the text extraction/insertion for most of the stuff.
Just need to work on my ASM magic which I am already doing tons for another project so... I'm kinda lazy for now.
Not really need it since the translation will be tested when it'll be nearly done anyway so...

Anjumastu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh tu es français StorMyu ? Bonne chance avec ce projet. Hâte de la voir terminé :).

Can't wait to see this project come to fruition. Go for it guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0