Sexual Predator in our ranks

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nothing for Internet standards, everyday browsing shows up worse results. For example, the Internet taught me that if I ever feel the need to do a hamster ducktape is essential so that it doesn't crack into two halves. Thank you, Internet. I really needed to know that.
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's nothing for Internet standards, everyday browsing shows up worse results. For example, the Internet taught me that if I ever feel the need to do a hamster ducktape is essential so that it doesn't crack into two halves. Thank you, Internet. I really needed to know that.

That's for people with a penis the size of a baseball bat. Doesn't apply to you. :tpi:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

That's for people with a penis the size of a baseball bat. Doesn't apply to you. :tpi:
How rude! Derpy-Yiffs, I know you're used to the typical stallion size, but c'mon, try to understand that us, humans, never reach it!

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
MLP is so popular that I get that reference, even without having seen a single episode.
Not an MLP reference.

The Official IRC Detective Squad found out that Hyro's real name is Derpy-Yiffs, he is also known as Yiffy-Derps or Yiffo for short, he's simply derpy and always down to yiff. He particularily likes horse cock, as he mentioned above. He can't live without it. :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E