setting up games that don't use classic controller to use it?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by monkeyman4412, Dec 12, 2017.

1. monkeyman4412
    OP

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Darn, I can't come up with something edgy
    Yesterday I recently did a nearly 8 year bump. But that bump was to discuss the issue with some games Cough cough sonic riders zero gravity cough. Which games like that on a wiiu really need a classic controller support, but doesn't have it. I moved this question over here since lets be honest, nobody checks the wii hacking scene anymore. Apparently it is possible patch in a different controller, but the documentation on that nearly 8 year old thread has disappeared due to websites being lost. Anyone willing to help out and patch a couple of games nobody really cares about except a small audience?

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Dec 12, 2017
  2. jt_1258

jt_1258 Human?

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere
    would be cool if that was figured out cause I would love to use a usb controller of mine rather than the wii mote or the overrated gamecube controller

3. monkeyman4412
    OP

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Darn, I can't come up with something edgy
    well you can't even use a gamecube controller on sonic riders zero gravity because vwii is so great at supporting the wiiu usb adapter. No sarcasm here, none at all.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted