Hacking setting up games that don't use classic controller to use it?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,035
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Yesterday I recently did a nearly 8 year bump. But that bump was to discuss the issue with some games Cough cough sonic riders zero gravity cough. Which games like that on a wiiu really need a classic controller support, but doesn't have it. I moved this question over here since lets be honest, nobody checks the wii hacking scene anymore. Apparently it is possible patch in a different controller, but the documentation on that nearly 8 year old thread has disappeared due to websites being lost. Anyone willing to help out and patch a couple of games nobody really cares about except a small audience?

Last edited by ,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would be cool if that was figured out cause I would love to use a usb controller of mine rather than the wii mote or the overrated gamecube controller

D

Deleted User

OP
would be cool if that was figured out cause I would love to use a usb controller of mine rather than the wii mote or the overrated gamecube controller
well you can't even use a gamecube controller on sonic riders zero gravity because vwii is so great at supporting the wiiu usb adapter. No sarcasm here, none at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol