Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

lucario101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can help you get your LFCS if you pm your friend code i dont have the compute power to brute force :( but i can at least help you get the file you need to brute force

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
If you have the time and patience, would you be willing to brute force my movable.sed as well? I'd send it in a PM but I think my account is too new to start conversations.

or i'm just blind
Code:
movable.sed dumped to file!
msed_data will also be written to
msed_data_0000715A.bin
please share if you can!

done.
8983.89 seconds, 264.99 M/s
Press any key to continue . . .
(done on my laptop less than half the speed GTX965m) :(
will PM your files

Reactions: Arilys

Kroowze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this only work with the SUDOKU game because I can't get it to work with any other compatible games, it just opens the SUDOKU game and it says that the save data was corrupted. Any ideas?

WafflesYem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, this makes me wonder.. a while ago when I modded my friend’s 3DS through a system transfer I accidentally lost all of his saves. But I did backup his whole SD card. I’d think that localfriendcodeseed is still the same but the encryption key on the system changed. Is it possible I could use this to pull the saves out of the files I backed up using this tool? If not could it be possible in the future?

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be useful to have a web front-end with a Tesla K80 behind it? I have some credit left with GCP, and while the K80 is the lesser of the two options (it would run at about 1,400 M/s), it's far cheaper and therefore will be able to run for a longer period. Since users themselves can't gain LFCS information themselves unless they have a userland exploit (as of this very moment :P), I'm wondering if this would be useful (at the very least, helpful users wouldn't have to bruteforce locally, but is there a queue building out there?)

Thanks and attached is my node dump (I'm heading to bed but I will bruteforce on a VM tomorrow just to see how long it takes).

Attachments

• msed_data_3139AC87.zip
    190 bytes · Views: 107

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
so does that mean i can take peoples lfcs and use them to unban my 3ds?
seedminer readme said:
NOTE: There has been some concern expressed that someone could steal your LFCS and unban their console with it. This is an unfounded fear --
LFCS ≠ LocalFriendCodeSeed_B. The LFCS needs its signature for it to be useful unbanning someone's console. Just the LFCS alone is useless, and the 3ds friendslist save does not contain any signatures whatsoever.
I'll add that if it were that easy, stealing peoples' LFCSs and unbanning with them would already be commonplace.
Every friend code exchange leaks an LFCS to the other console. It's even possible to dump them from streetpass miis, online mii QRs, etc.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: lone_wolf323

Arilys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm having an issue with the public.sav injection. I'm trying to mount it with OSFMount like instructed on TADpole's page but when I click OK it gives an error saying something like this (wording might be a bit different because I'm translating it):

"Windows can't verify the digital signature of this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed an incorrectly signed or damaged file, or that might contain malicious software from an unknown source."

I'm including a screenshot of the OSFMount window to make sure I have the right settings. Maybe the problem is because I dumped the DSiWare export with TADpole.exe instead of the .py because the Pycryptodomex seems like a step above my grade?

EDIT: And of course I forgot the image.

Attachments

• OSF.png
    OSF.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by Arilys,

Arilys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm having an issue with the public.sav injection. I'm trying to mount it with OSFMount like instructed on TADpole's page but when I click OK it gives an error saying something like this (wording might be a bit different because I'm translating it):

"Windows can't verify the digital signature of this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed an incorrectly signed or damaged file, or that might contain malicious software from an unknown source."

I'm including a screenshot of the OSFMount window to make sure I have the right settings. Maybe the problem is because I dumped the DSiWare export with TADpole.exe instead of the .py because the Pycryptodomex seems like a step above my grade?

EDIT: And of course I forgot the image.

Or can I just swap the public.sav with the file for my game that's inside the 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer_v1.1 zip and then rebuild it, since I'm trying this with LoZ 4 Swords?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Or can I just swap the public.sav with the file for my game that's inside the 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer_v1.1 zip and then rebuild it, since I'm trying this with LoZ 4 Swords?
4swords requires the save be 16 KBs, so yes, you should just be able to swap the public.sav with a hax one.

Reactions: Arilys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo