Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 387,170
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aurorasaspect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to put "boot.3dsx" to your SDCARD root directory and you don't need to keep "boot.nds" anymore. You may delete it. I think "boot.nds" is from a kind of hack to access homebrew. We don't need that anymore.
Download boot.3dsx from "homebrew menu 2.0.0", just google it. I can' t post the link in here because of the rules.
yes got it fixed already! forgot to mention. I got everything setup the way i wanted now. Huge thanks guys!

ZZ20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But does it have to be in the directory because I had min on my desktop and was attempting to run xxxxxx_launcher.py cpu from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The movable_part1.sed and the python script have to be in the nintendo 3ds dir.

Salanto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if anybody needs a miner I would be willing to mine for a while. I sadly can't extract your LFCS due to hardware problems with my 3ds.

ZZ20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you give an example of what the cmd should look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ID0:

Now, if you dump your LFCS using the 1st Method, you usually don’t need to do this, but if you had a friend dump your LFCS using the Friend Code method, you most likely need to do this.

1. Put the movable_part1.sed on the SD Card of your 3DS in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder (sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/)
  2. Copy all files from seedminer to the same folder (sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/)
  3. Run "python seedminer_launcher.py ID0" in CMD (Pyton 2.7 is needed)
  4. ID0 will be aded to movable_part1.sed
  5. Continue to acquiring movable.sed

Reactions: ANG3L24K

MisterSteak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a used 3DS XL a few days ago and returned it due to defects, waiting for a new one to come in now. Is there any way for me to get a friend code and start, at the very least, on the process of having someone help me get the LFCS, or do I wait until I get my device?

Obviously not in a hurry, just figured I'd see if I could get a jump on it to take some pressure off of the cool people who are helping others out. If not, I'll be back here in a few days when everything comes in!

My PC is definitely strong enough to mine, so I won't need assistance with that, at least.

ZZ20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a used 3DS XL a few days ago and returned it due to defects, waiting for a new one to come in now. Is there any way for me to get a friend code and start, at the very least, on the process of having someone help me get the LFCS, or do I wait until I get my device?

Obviously not in a hurry, just figured I'd see if I could get a jump on it to take some pressure off of the cool people who are helping others out. If not, I'll be back here in a few days when everything comes in!

My PC is definitely strong enough to mine, so I won't need assistance with that, at least.

You will most likely need to wait until your new 3ds comes in.

Reactions: MisterSteak

MisterSteak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will most likely need to wait until your new 3ds comes in.

Figured, I looked around for a way to link a network ID to my existing Nintendo account and it seems the only way to do it is on a physical Wii U or a 3DS. I'll be back here in a few days, then. Thank you!

psy_bub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For those who need to exchange Friend Codes with someone who has homebrew access, my services are available until about 5:20. PM me or tag me in a post.

@psy_bub, do you still need help?
Oh yeah, I could still use your help! I need to find out my LFCS/ID0. I think that's the only thing I need.

EDIT : Done, thank you!

Last edited by psy_bub,

hannibalburress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about using Zoogie's b9sTool. It said to only proceed if my system's firmware is the number in blue on the top screen, which was 11.4. My system is firmware 11.6.0-39U. I followed the tutorial in this thread up to this point, and do not know how to proceed.

ZZ20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is to be expected, as the fie it checks is a file that has not been changed since 11.4. This happened to me too, but it still worked.

Reactions: hannibalburress

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...