Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 387,103
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

solaris954

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would anyone be able to give me a hand? I got my movable_1.sed file and attached the ido to it but when i try to actually mine it to get the final sed file it keeps getting hung up. I have a decent graphics card (gtx 960) but it's been going for 12 hours now with little to no sign of progress.

Attachments

• movable_part1.rar
    141 bytes · Views: 106

eip618

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would anyone be able to give me a hand? I got my movable_1.sed file and attached the ido to it but when i try to actually mine it to get the final sed file it keeps getting hung up. I have a decent graphics card (gtx 960) but it's been going for 12 hours now with little to no sign of progress.
are you sure that you have appended the id0 to the file correctly? if your id0 and your lcfs are not correct, the process will never complete because the numbers don't match up.

solaris954

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you sure that you have appended the id0 to the file correctly? if your id0 and your lcfs are not correct, the process will never complete because the numbers don't match up.
I ran the script in the 3ds folder like the guide said and it told me it completed succesfully, should i start from scratch and try again?

0x27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm extremely happy that I found this thread, I was trying my damndest to find some CTCert paste somewhere or how to dump it without CFW because I'm quite new to all of this. Thank you for the resources :D
+100

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I ran the script in the 3ds folder like the guide said and it told me it completed succesfully, should i start from scratch and try again?
Does the bfcl program die at the same spot? Can you tell me what that offset value is?

Is there any error message?

eip618

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does the bfcl program die at the same spot? Can you tell me what that offset value is?

Is there any error message?
i believe the person mentioned had 12 hours of gpu progress with no results. i'm working on their sed now

solaris954

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i believe the person mentioned had 12 hours of gpu progress with no results. i'm working on their sed now
yeah that's what it's been, maybe i made a mistake on something and if so i'm very sorry, just got no error messages or anything and it told me it was successful with the whole IDO thing (I had to rename a folder that was inside the 3ds folder however as it wouldnt work up to that point if i didn't i'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
absolutely no error message and the offset value is currently at 4644 and climbing
Yeah, I strongly suspect a wrong id0 or LFCS in this case. That LFCS value should be a very quick brute force.

Take a look in your Nintendo 3ds folder, how many long hex directories do you see?

solaris954

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I strongly suspect a wrong id0 or LFCS in this case. That LFCS value should be a very quick brute force.

Take a look in your Nintendo 3ds folder, how many long hex directories do you see?
there are two, I had to rename one in order for the script to give me a successful message when i tried to append the IDO

eip618

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

yeah that's what it's been, maybe i made a mistake on something and if so i'm very sorry, just got no error messages or anything and it told me it was successful with the whole IDO thing (I had to rename a folder that was inside the 3ds folder however as it wouldnt work up to that point if i didn't i'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not)
i am ceasing work on this project until we confirm the details

solaris954

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

this is what my 3ds folder looks like

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 208

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo