Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 386,530
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZZ20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i was able to creat the bin file patched and renamed it with out the patch section i guess I'm stuck on what to do now
put it onto to the sdcard where you got the original .bin, and transfer it onto your 3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anybody still need their seed brute forced, I still have @Sylar1911 (sorry it's taking so long, should have it up soon, unless it is already been taking care of.)

TheRedEnvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I'm trying to add the ID0 and I keep getting this error message in [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'movable_part1.sed'

The movable_part1.sed is in the directory and spelled correctly so I don't really have any idea why its not working

Any thoughts? Thanks!

TheRedEnvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I'm trying to add the ID0 and I keep getting this error message in [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'movable_part1.sed'

The movable_part1.sed is in the directory and spelled correctly so I don't really have any idea why its not working

Any thoughts? Thanks!
I'm a cmd noob, I figured it out tho.

Aybi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I did it. I am not sure though :) I installed FBI.

Thank you so much for helping out. Especially Lacius. Thank you kind sir.

Aybi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
got a crash dump while switching download play to hb. This is after i set the setting and reopened download play
You need to put "boot.3dsx" to your SDCARD root directory and you don't need to keep "boot.nds" anymore. You may delete it. I think "boot.nds" is from a kind of hack to access homebrew. We don't need that anymore.
Download boot.3dsx from "homebrew menu 2.0.0", just google it. I can' t post the link in here because of the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality