Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

CleanSweep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering: Could we just get a menu/unit/pilot/etc patch released first before any sort of story patch is done? If I recall the menus are mostly translated as is, as well as a majority of all the other non-dialogue or story text. I, personally, could play the game without the story translated, but the menus being translated would be a nice thing to have.
I agree with DeltaDragoon. The main problem I have with this game is inconsistent guessing with the menus.

CrashmanX has stated (including on the last two pages IIRC) that he isn't going to release a menu only patch.

That said, I'm really surprised he or Izzul hasn't put up their menu/character name/MS name patch for the rest of the people working on the translations to work with and for guys like me to edit.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering: Could we just get a menu/unit/pilot/etc patch released first before any sort of story patch is done? If I recall the menus are mostly translated as is, as well as a majority of all the other non-dialogue or story text. I, personally, could play the game without the story translated, but the menus being translated would be a nice thing to have.

Read previously in the thread: We have no intention of doing this. If you want the units and all that translated used a guide.

Reactions: breaktemp

PiQue_MajorCooke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hello guys, may I ask an English word?

When someone being hit and feel pain, he will shout "Arghhhh", right?
But if that one is trying to hide the sound(but can't completely hide it, like Arg..), which word should we use?

I try to translate this word.
クッ.........!
(the feeling of pain but try to hide the sound)

CrashmanX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, may I ask an English word?

When someone being hit and feel pain, he will shout "Arghhhh", right?
But if that one is trying to hide the sound(but can't completely hide it, like Arg..), which word should we use?

I try to translate this word.
クッ.........!
(the feeling of pain but try to hide the sound)

It's technically Kut. However I would say translate it as "Tch..." or "Hrk..."

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
break: yea just found the mechanic last week. Pretty much overkill everything... making it harder to feed the guest unit for kills for trigger break. lol

Anyway, the conversation between Princess Minerva and Riddhe has too much details...

Need a little help understanding this line... What's that "rail" ( レール here) about? a person? Some kind of facility? It's part of a content from Gundam unicorn

レールに乗った連邦政府も$nそいつを敷いたサイアム自身も$nその時になってようやく気づいたんだ!

The original paragraph....if you need it... but as far as I know... it's unrelated.

$s20黙れ!$n全ての元凶はお前達の宗主だ!$n$eあんたらの宗主サイアム・ビストが$n箱を手に入れたのは偶然に過ぎない!$n$e連邦政府初代首相の暗殺と$nそれを機に始まった強硬政策を$n逆手に取って$n$eのし上がったまではよかったが$nジオンがスペースノイドの独立を叫び$n一年戦争が起きて全てが変わった!$n$eレールに乗った連邦政府も$nそいつを敷いたサイアム自身も$nその時になってようやく気づいたんだ!$n$e自分達がしてきた事の意味$s100………$s20$nラプラスの箱が持つ本当の力に$s100………$s20!$n

PiQue_MajorCooke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I just come to inform you guys that I've finished the B-1 stage.

Now going to B-2 stage.

But tonight I will fly to Israel for a half-month long pilgrimage trip.
So I will not be able to active on the project until the end of November.
But you can still contact me even though I may not so much active.
Cheers & Blessings to you all.

CleanSweep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just come to inform you guys that I've finished the B-1 stage.

Now going to B-2 stage.

But tonight I will fly to Israel for a half-month long pilgrimage trip.
So I will not be able to active on the project until the end of November.
But you can still contact me even though I may not so much active.
Cheers & Blessings to you all.

Good luck on your pilgrimage. If it's possible, could you post the B-1 stage so I can edit the entire thing?

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bucky699 Dav_Dabz

Okay, you are welcome to offer corrections to any shared translation (text/images) here.

DeltaDragoon

Hello newcomer, so happy to have you join the GBATemp forums to reply to this translation topic ^_^"

From my understand, the "menu/unit/pilot" information has already been translated.

However, the team here is not releasing a public patch with just those items translated...you are welcome to help everyone finish this translation.

AdanK85

Yeah, some units get more attacks or even go into a special form when they hit max tension.

* gotta upgrade that energy to really abuse it *

PiQue_MajorCooke

Awesome work and stay safe on your travels !!

Mateus Quinto Alves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey man please have the patch the game I really want, and I do not care if it is not completed , or else tell me the date when it will be ready for download this patch and send me your answer as fast as possible .. .;)

CrashmanX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man please have the patch the game I really want, and I do not care if it is not completed , or else tell me the date when it will be ready for download this patch and send me your answer as fast as possible .. .;)

Never. You asked for it, therefore it's never coming out.

Jokes aside, who knows. Eventually? Translation patches aren't like a turkey dinner, you can't just put it in the oven and wait for it to be done. It'll be done when it's done.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm... finished C2. Took a while since I'm busy with real life stuff. Awaiting Izzul to reply my pm.
I'll start C3 this friday/ weekend.

Mateus Quinto Alves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But, as there is no upload for me, is that I finished the sd gundam g generation wars and world, so I really wanted the sd gundam overworld in English, even though incomplete, so please send me the patch porfavor am a fan of Gundam and have played many games and also the SD ...:yay:

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm.. forcing it won't do any good though... it's up to the project leader(s).
I'm just translating for fun/hobby since I like tactics game.

Funny though... I found both C-1 & C-2 texts to be about 18 pages of jp sentences (including line break/spaces). Hopefully all stages are about the same.

This wiki is plenty helpful if you want to play it. Though the character's name will be hard to remember initially, you might be able to get used to it.
World Tour - SD Gundam G Generation Overworld Wiki

CrashmanX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, as there is no upload for me, is that I finished the sd gundam g generation wars and world, so I really wanted the sd gundam overworld in English, even though incomplete, so please send me the patch porfavor am a fan of Gundam and have played many games and also the SD ...:yay:

No. People who force translation patches do naught but make me want to work on them less.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Working on C-3 now.
I've accepted Cleansweep's help to proofread my translated works and he has been very helpful.

Edit: Need a little help.
Mind giving me short detail on Tobia Arronax's character/personality? I need them to translate his text and distinguish his lines from another character, which in turn helps me understand the context better.

So far I find him to have this -desu pattern, sometimes serious, sometimes childish sort of mindset.
I have never watch Crossbone series at all. So a little bit of info is much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvWZq1S9x0g