Homebrew SCDS1 Fourfold (Triple + 1) Loader (19.01.2009)

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
SCDS1 Fourfold (Triple + DSision2) Loader

the Fourfold Loader Contains:[*]The Triple Loader named "MSFORSC.NDS".[*]The Supercard DS One SP4 Loader named "SCDSONE1.NDS".[*]The DSision2 named "SCDSONE.NDS".[*]The DSTT Loader named "TTMENU.NDS".[*]The DSTT kernel v1.17 named "TTMENU.DAT".[*]The YSMenu Loader named "YSMenu.nds".[*]Latest Supercard ndsinfo.dat.[*]Latest Supercard cheats.[*]Latest DSTT cheat database.[*]All the appropriate folders, ini files etc.[*]Extra Supercard Skins.More Details:
-> MSFORSC.NDS is the old famous Triple Loader.
-> Supercard DS One SP4 Loader
-> DSision2 (17.01.2009).
-> DSTT kernel v1.17 (with the fake killer disabled).
-> Supercard ndsinfo.dat (Unofficial ndsinfo.dat #3263 (13/01/09).
-> All the Latest English Supercard cheats "English cheat bundle #3175 (31/12/08)" with the rest latest Chinese Supercard cheats "Chinese cheat bundle #3269 (16/01/09)".
-> DSTT cheat database (01_17_09_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip).
-> YSMenu Loader "YSMenu0901010000.zip".

How to:
As you guessed SCDS1 loads directly to DSision2 and boots games using YSMenu.
*- Press X if you want to load DSTT menu.
*- Press Y if you want to load the latest loaded game or YSMenu if the field "AUTO_BOOT=" in the YSMENU.ini is empty.
*- To load YSMenu press B when you do a soft reset from a game or else DSTT menu will be loaded.
*- To load SCDS1 menu you should boot the file "SCDSONE1.NDS".

Credits to:
The Supercard team for their multi-loader able flashcart.
The Creator of the Triple Loader.
spinal_cord - DSision2
Yasu - YSMenu
The one responsible for the disablement of DSTT v1.17 fake killer.
jester13 - DSision2 install tutorial
jmr - cheat thread for supercard range (NDS)
GBAtemp Cheats
The creators of the included Supercard Skins.
solarpolitiks for reminding me to upload the new links.

Download (19.01.2009):
http://rapidshare.com/files/185730384/SCDS..._19.01.2009_.7z
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMAWVD0W
http://www.mediafire.com/?6igjmxw2o5g

UPDATE (27.01.2009)

More Details:
-> DSision2 (26.01.2009).
-> Supercard ndsinfo.dat (Unofficial ndsinfo.dat #3294 (26/01/09).
-> DSTT cheat database (01_26_09_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip).
Non DS Lite users can now use it if they replace the 0 with 1 in the line that says phat=0, in the DSISION.ini.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/189919974/SCDS..._27.01.2009_.7z
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJIGIERB
http://www.mediafire.com/?wd1tdmzsmgs

Things to remember:
There are hidden folders and files. So enable hidden files and folders from the apppropriate menu and copy them all from the extracted folder to the root of your microSD.

Thanks to all for their great applications.
Thanks to everyone for his/her effort.
Thanks to GBAtemp for the space.

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
rasputin said:
Awesome Job mate...Thank you.

rasputin said:
though i don't even know what this DSision2 is lol.It is a loader very very customizable. Fortunately there is a way for Supercard Users to take most (all ?) advantages of it.

QUOTE(rasputin @ Jan 19 2009, 04:26 AM)
A front end for Y's ?
Yes, it is as it loads the nds files by using it.

Try DSision2. You will be excited from its features!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Greece, respect
wink.gif

I'm gonna use it in my scds1
tongue.gif

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Noitora said:
Greece, respect
wink.gif

I'm gonna use it in my scds1
tongue.gif
I highly appreciate it, Noitora.

Maikel Steneker said:
Great package. You shouldn't include YSMenu though - Yasu doesn't like his files mirrored.I wanted to make a ready to use for everyone Supercard package. I didn't give the direct link to the latest YSMenu respecting this. I've included it so as to make life easier.

QUOTE(solarpolitiks @ Jan 20 2009, 12:32 AM)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMAWVD0W

http://www.mediafire.com/?6igjmxw2o5g

Those are the two extra links he put up on the same topic at scdev.org
I've just updated my post. Thank you.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty weird, but Ysmenu freezes when I highlight Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. No other game on the list does this either.

And is Ysmenu supposed to have problems booting some games? It doesn't seem to load RIZ ZOAWD...

Thanks for the quad loader though!
biggrin.gif
DSision is a bit slow to start (about 20 seconds to boot up), but it seems to work pretty well besides that!

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
granville said:
This is pretty weird, but Ysmenu freezes when I highlight Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. No other game on the list does this either

And is Ysmenu supposed to have problems booting some games? It doesn't seem to load RIZ ZOAWD...I don't know which games run.

granville said:
DSision is a bit slow to start (about 20 seconds to boot up), but it seems to work pretty well besides that!It is normal as reads the files and makes suitable associations.

QUOTE(Kurdoglu99 @ Jan 20 2009, 05:33 PM)
I dont understand how to load this with Supercard SD. however which file i chose it dont load.
It will not work to a Slot-2 Supercard. Triple/Fourfold Loader never made for them.
frown.gif

SCDS1 is the short name of the Supercard DS One (Slot-1).

Also, if you want the version of the DSision2 that is not for NDSL consoles check this.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I suggest that this get moved over to the Supercard section. More people will see this imo.

Gonna try this out. THANKS!

Edit: Just tried this, and it made my life much more confusing...Guess I'll just stick with the Supercard firmware.

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
geokilla said:
Edit: Just tried this, and it made my life much more confusing...Guess I'll just stick with the Supercard firmware.
I cannot understand why.
Yes, the DSision2 is more for attraction rather than using it with Supercard DS One as you cannot select codes directly, use RTS, rumble or ram expansion.
But if you don't use these and you simply want to play games with autosave and without codes, DSision2 offers some more like viewing you game and applications boxarts, associating your files with applications, creating shortcuts and having a better navigation experience!

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have extracted this onto an formatted 4gb sandisk class 2 micro sdhc card but get nothing but two black screens. the flash card i'm using is a supercard dsone. the flashcard boots up and i get the dsision2 splash screen, and i press the a button but then nothing. just two black screens. can anyone help please.
also i have a question about this multi loader, can realtime save/cheat still be used while this on the flashcard. thanks......................sudeki300

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
sudeki300 said:
i have extracted this onto an formatted 4gb sandisk class 2 micro sdhc card but get nothing but two black screens. the flash card i'm using is a supercard dsone. the flashcard boots up and i get the dsision2 splash screen, and i press the a button but then nothing. just two black screens. can anyone help please.
Firstly, check if the hidden files and folders have been copied in the microSD.
Secondly, it might be because you put many files in the microSD and so you have to wait some more time than usual time or it maybe be a memory card issue because it is a class 2 one. Does the Supercard DS One OS (if you remove all the other) loads correctly?
Thirdly, is your Supercard DS One the SDHC version?

QUOTE(sudeki300 @ Jan 25 2009, 02:50 AM) also i have a question about this multi loader, can realtime save/cheat still be used while this on the flashcard.
You can use it if you load Supercard DS One OS (by booting the "SCDSONE1.NDS") and enable the RTC. Then you will be able to select codes as you know, too.
Cheats also exist in the path "TTMenu/USRCHEAT.DAT" but could be selected only if you return to the DSTT menu or the YSMenu.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ George290506: i did have show hidden files enabled and copied all files over to the micro sdhc card. the only files i had on the card was the ones i extracted from the rar file and two backup roms. this could not be too many files, could it?.

15mins i left it after pressing the a button on the dsision2 splash screen, it should have botted up by then with the amount of files i had on the card.

i formatted the crad again and just put dsision2 on it and this booted fine. anyone have any idea's.....................sudeki300

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the mirrors although the loader just stays at the "Loading" screen with purple letters on the touch screen, It doesn't go past that part. The flashcart is one of the older Supercards non SDHC. I formated the 2GB micro and put the loader back on the card. ...anyone else have this problem, wtf?

Is this loader not compatible with this Supercard?

SupercardDSOne.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)