Homebrew SCDS1 Fourfold (Triple + 1) Loader (19.01.2009)

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Warren_303 said:
Thanks for the mirrors although the loader just stays at the "Loading" screen with purple letters on the touch screen, It doesn't go past that part. The flashcart is one of the older Supercards non SDHC. I formated the 2GB micro and put the loader back on the card. ...anyone else have this problem, wtf?

Is this loader not compatible with this Supercard?

SupercardDSOne.jpg
Try booting DSision2 from the Supercard DS One you use. Is this working?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Volcanic Minotaur said:
So, what exactly is this. (please use dumb person terms)
This is a file containing 4 different firmwares you can use on your Supercard DS-One flashcard. The firmwares are:

The original Supercard DS-One firmware
The TopToy DS firmware
The homemade Ysmenu made from the TopToy one
The homemade DSision firmware

All of these menus can run on the Supercard, and the file in the top post has all of the necessary files to run them on the DS-One.

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
754boy said:
1. Is it compatible with the original SCDS1 or just the SDHC version?If the previous Supercard DS One Tripple loader/bootloader was compatible then this should be so! Search for it.

754boy said:
2. What benefits would I gain by using it?A nicer gui with shortcuts, file associations, boxarts for the games (and/or the applications) and icons for the folders.

granville said:
QUOTE(Volcanic Minotaur @ Jan 27 2009, 05:36 PM)
So, what exactly is this. (please use dumb person terms)
This is a file containing 4 different firmwares you can use on your Supercard DS-One flashcard. The firmwares are:

The original Supercard DS-One firmware
The TopToy DS firmware
The homemade Ysmenu made from the TopToy one
The homemade DSision firmware

All of these menus can run on the Supercard, and the file in the top post has all of the necessary files to run them on the DS-One.
Thank you granville.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
George290506 said:
SCDS1 Fourfold (Triple + DSision2) Loader

the Fourfold Loader Contains:[*]The Triple Loader named "MSFORSC.NDS".[*]The Supercard DS One SP4 Loader named "SCDSONE1.NDS".[*]The DSision2 named "SCDSONE.NDS".[*]The DSTT Loader named "TTMENU.NDS".[*]The DSTT kernel v1.17 named "TTMENU.DAT".[*]The YSMenu Loader named "YSMenu.nds".[*]Latest Supercard ndsinfo.dat.[*]Latest Supercard cheats.[*]Latest DSTT cheat database.[*]All the appropriate folders, ini files etc.[*]Extra Supercard Skins.More Details:
-> MSFORSC.NDS is the old famous Triple Loader.
-> Supercard DS One SP4 Loader
-> DSision2 (17.01.2009).
-> DSTT kernel v1.17 (with the fake killer disabled).
-> Supercard ndsinfo.dat (Unofficial ndsinfo.dat #3263 (13/01/09).
-> All the Latest English Supercard cheats "English cheat bundle #3175 (31/12/08)" with the rest latest Chinese Supercard cheats "Chinese cheat bundle #3269 (16/01/09)".
-> DSTT cheat database (01_17_09_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip).
-> YSMenu Loader "YSMenu0901010000.zip".

should i put all those files in the root?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to sort of necro (seems this is the last post on the matter though, and I don't want to make a thread only to get noobs saying "SEARCH MOAR")

In any case, I've tried this and I get YsMenu, DSTT, and SCDS1 working fine with this direct setup (downloaded from MediaFire, no problems, all hidden files/folders copied), but it refuses to finish loading DSision2. It loads fine and gets to the green screen that says "Loading" all it does is stay there and update the time on the top. Since the time updates, I'm assuming it hasn't 'hung', but I'm unsure as I've left it there for quite some time.

Does this need to do lots of setting up the first time I run it, because I am running it on an A-Data 8GB Class 6, with about 4GB of games, and another 2GB of emulators/homebrew.

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
having the same problem as sudeki, im using a dslite, i downloaded the package, unzipped, showed hidden files, put them all on the root of my sd.
all the loaders work (dstt firmware, yasu , and the original supercard) the only exception being that when the ds starts up and i let it load dsision, i get the dsision splash intro and after that i get two black screens

firzali

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@George
I'm using NDSL and SCDS1 non-shdc. i followed the steps exactly. I turned on my ndsl and i got blank screen at top and a "Loading" screen at the bottom. It doesn't seem to load after 5 mins or so, my only guess it freezes. I put my roms folder in the root directory of my sd also.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i can´t get working the loader. it's frezees after the loading screen.
i'm using a SCDS1 non-shdc and a phat ds...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oxenh said:
i can´t get working the loader. it's frezees after the loading screen.
These loaders don't work on non-SDHC SCDS1s, that's all there is to it.

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
firzali said:
@George
I'm using NDSL and SCDS1 non-shdc. i followed the steps exactly. I turned on my ndsl and i got blank screen at top and a "Loading" screen at the bottom. It doesn't seem to load after 5 mins or so, my only guess it freezes. I put my roms folder in the root directory of my sd also.

QUOTE(oxenh @ May 1 2009, 04:35 PM) i can´t get working the loader. it's frezees after the loading screen.

I'm sorry to hear that non SDHC SCDS1 carts cannot boot it. The problem is the file "MSFORSC.NDS".
If there was one released for the non-SDHC version (author of the SCDS1 tripple loader) it would have worked for them, too.

Don Tonberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the intro screen, it freezes at 2 green screens for me. One with the time on top and one with "Loading..." on the bottom. I ran it from the TTDS OS and it worked but it never works when I try to boot it normally from turning the DS on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show