OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ive had this problem since i started using usb loader, I used disc load back in the pre USB stage, and have a bunch of savegames for them, I get usb loader gx, and now it doesnt see any of my saves.
ciosrev13a
usbloaderGX updated about an hour ago.

this is not specific to any one game it is all of them,
some examples
godfather: had been playing for awhile and getting far, switch to usb loader, it asks me to make a new profile.

another example: Sports resort Jap, im familiar weith how to get this running thru usb loader, requires u to watch video from disc, save and then usb loader wont run the wm+ movie. been playng the hell out of it on disc, switch to usb loader, CRASH.
many other games will not recognize that ive played them before as well. Ive tried re ripping the game from official disc, still no luck. Anyone have this issue?

technosexual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if youre running the same game(same region as before also) it should see the savegames just fine. try booting a game from disc/neogamma, does it still see your saves?

if so, try to rollback to a earlier usb loader gx

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not experienced this myself. Played count doesn't seem to be dependent on saved files. I.e. if you have a save for X game before launching USB loader, if its the first time running X game through USB loader then it'll say never been played.

Have you tried backing up the saves to SD card. Deleting from Wii memory. Then starting game through loader thus creating a new save, then overwrite new save with old one from SD?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
its more link the noobs trying to do something they cant and blaming other ppl. no one else has had a problem with saves the save file is located on the nand and has nothing to do with any loader you use, it might be your using a different region game so the save file wont be recognized of you dont have the save file on the wii but on the sd card if so you need to tranfer them back to the wii to be recognized by the appropiate game.

so its not GBATEMP's ignorence but yours for being stupid and dependent on others for your mistakes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER