Savegames from disc not recognized on usbGX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by TRushInfo, Jul 13, 2009.

Jul 13, 2009
  1. TRushInfo
    OP

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    Ive had this problem since i started using usb loader, I used disc load back in the pre USB stage, and have a bunch of savegames for them, I get usb loader gx, and now it doesnt see any of my saves.
    ciosrev13a
    usbloaderGX updated about an hour ago.

this is not specific to any one game it is all of them,
    some examples
    godfather: had been playing for awhile and getting far, switch to usb loader, it asks me to make a new profile.

another example: Sports resort Jap, im familiar weith how to get this running thru usb loader, requires u to watch video from disc, save and then usb loader wont run the wm+ movie. been playng the hell out of it on disc, switch to usb loader, CRASH.
    many other games will not recognize that ive played them before as well. Ive tried re ripping the game from official disc, still no luck. Anyone have this issue?

2. iceache

Member iceache GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Transfer the saves from the disc to your PC and then use an SD card to transfer it from PC to Wii.

3. TRushInfo
    OP

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    and why do you suggest this?
    Seems like its a bit silly to me.
    Can anyone confirm that this works? and for what reason

4. TRushInfo
    OP

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    Still not working anyone help me please

5. TRushInfo
    OP

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    does anyone else have this problem? I guess I can start a new save but it woudl be nice not to have to

6. TRushInfo
    OP

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    Thanks for all your help LOL GbaFail as usual

7. technosexual

Newcomer technosexual Member

United States
    if youre running the same game(same region as before also) it should see the savegames just fine. try booting a game from disc/neogamma, does it still see your saves?

if so, try to rollback to a earlier usb loader gx

8. Logan

Member Logan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Not experienced this myself. Played count doesn't seem to be dependent on saved files. I.e. if you have a save for X game before launching USB loader, if its the first time running X game through USB loader then it'll say never been played.

Have you tried backing up the saves to SD card. Deleting from Wii memory. Then starting game through loader thus creating a new save, then overwrite new save with old one from SD?

9. TRushInfo
    OP

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    Thanks for nuthingm GBATEMP is so useless
    full of babies who think they know what theyre doing, What a miserable scene

10. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    its more link the noobs trying to do something they cant and blaming other ppl. no one else has had a problem with saves the save file is located on the nand and has nothing to do with any loader you use, it might be your using a different region game so the save file wont be recognized of you dont have the save file on the wii but on the sd card if so you need to tranfer them back to the wii to be recognized by the appropiate game.

so its not GBATEMP's ignorence but yours for being stupid and dependent on others for your mistakes

11. OncleJulien

Member OncleJulien tool of peers

United States
    based on your problem, your inability to fix it, and your series of needy bumps, i'd say youve found a home then.

welcome.