Save and restore your amiibos on Android

gabpro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the backups are stored in the app's /data folder. You can't get them without root. It would be nice if the backups were on the user storage instead, That way I could try writing modified Amiibo data without having to root a device I'm legally not allowed to root.

i was able to read the amiibo and look on the root directory,
Can you gave more details on where the save amiibo file is locate? ...is in data/data/eu.codlab.amiiwrite?
the save is suppose to be in which format? (bin,txt)
how can be modified the amiibo file and write it on the amiibo?

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was able to read the amiibo and look on the root directory,
Can you gave more details on where the save amiibo file is locate? ...is in data/data/eu.codlab.amiiwrite?
the save is suppose to be in which format? (bin,txt)
how can be modified the amiibo file and write it on the amiibo?
It's in the database. AFAIK there's only one in the data folder. You'll need a SQLite editor that can dump binary data. The app doesn't include the locked bits, so you'll need a dump from the Amiiqo app to use existing programs. Just remove the locked bits from the modified file and reimport the data.

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i accept this here is my seal of approval
upload_2016-1-24_16-44-35.jpeg

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Phreeq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone used this to edit the stats of amiibos in Smash? Or any similar apps?

I was considering buying the Action Replay for amiibos, but it has so many terrible reviews about not working and/or corrupting amiibos that it doesn't seem worth it.

pacguy64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This crashes almost immediately after I open it. It displays the main menu, and lets me tap options and open sub menus for about a second, then it simply closes and gives the standard error message (Unfortunately, AmiiWrite has stopped). I'm using a Droid Mini with android version 4.4.4, if that helps. NFC and android beam are active.

Last edited by pacguy64,

dorianpb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for bringing up an old thread.....
But the download link doesn't work anymore. Could you please fix it? (It gives be "403 Forbidden")

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hoi