CFShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WARNING! Might have SPOILERS!!!

Well... here is the problem: I don't remember if i had that Rajiv Fight glitch at all, but... There are times that when i fight random enemies (like those scorpions), i do 0 damage on them and there are times that i do 100+ damage on them. As well, those enemies flurries keeps doing 100+ damage EACH HIT! It's enough to kill any character! And there are times that enemies do nothing more than 20 damage each hit. WTF, really, is this game bugged somehow? When i fought Noctua Rex, the same thing happened. It took me almost 1h to kill him. I used Kyrie's Porta Clausa to avoid getting killed, used Tauppy's Pride Fang to enhance attack and i still did 0 damage on him. I only killed him because RANDOMLY my attacks did a considerable damage (over 50). Now I'm at Tower of Wind's Boss and, again, i cant kill him because I do 0 damage on him, while his Flurrys does 100 damage and kills my entire party in 2 turns. I'm sure my characters have nice equips, so i don't get why this is happening.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you impreved your flurries?

The thing of random enemies happened to me once, ironically was near the end of the game and it was in the dungeon of the beggining of the game.

Noctua rex is hard to kill if you get it Flying, but if you improved the "x" flurries (sorry, don't remember the names) and keep those in the air, you can knock him down and ease the fight. also, don't attack him when he improve his defense, because you'll be wasting attacks.

Besides that, even the final boss was easy with the corrected improved flurries, but strangelly whith a fully improved Morte I wasn't able to do more than 10 damage.

raptordio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
You don't need to improve the flurries, just use taupy's pride's fan and true faith ,then guard with taupy and kyrie , attack with rhi'a and then use crystal voice.

Attack next time and he is dead...

wichiandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
1. Did you noticed some Quips affected your attack?
2. Did you improve your armor and sword via blacksmith?
3. Did you leveled your skills and chained them all?

CFShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All my characters Flurries are Chained, so it's really easy to me to launch everyone Special Attack. And yes, i even used Tauppy's Pride Fang, but I still got 0 damage on him. The only thing I didn't used was Rhi'a's Crystal Voice, but it's only for making me imune to debuffs, i dont see how this is gonna make me deal some damage on him (Wind Tower's Boss). I was thinking... Kyrie's Porta Clausa makes me AND my enemy invincible? If not, i don't see any use for Tauppy's True Faith...
And, finally, no. I did not improve any equipment, but, again, i dont see much WHY i'm still doing 0 damage. 20 damage per hit i would understand, but... 0? That does not make sense, since there are times that i deliver 50 damage, but these are rare moments...

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you constantly have the latest weapons. The game is so broken that you CANNOT do a minimum run of this game and hope to win. If, even after keeping weapon equips updated and everything powered up, you're still having those problems, try restarting, hope that helps. Try leveling too.

CFShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah... I heard that these problems stops if you restart the whole game. But i don't think i will have will to do it all over again -.- And im pretty leveled too, everyone above 45 on that boss. Well, thx everyone for the help. I'll try to solve this.

Hakkah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use Kyrie's Porta Clausa because it makes both the enemy and your party invincible. What you need to do is keep attacking till the wind shield is off and then continually attack the wind boss.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hakkah said:
Don't use Kyrie's Porta Clausa because it makes both the enemy and your party invincible. What you need to do is keep attacking till the wind shield is off and then continually attack the wind boss.

Yep, basically Porta clausa nullifies all attacks in the battle. You should only have to use healing skills and agi/atk raising skills. This can get you through the game easily.

CFShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I AM listening -.- But everything they told me until now i've already tried. Besides, i defeated Jade Zephyr not so long ago. And the problem is what Hakkah just said, that i didn't know about: Kyrie's Porta Clausa nullifies ALL damage. And i kept using that skill without knowing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...