Hacking Sandisk Mircro SD

Chockbi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it any good? I bought one, a sandisk 2g now I dunno if I made a good decision. I hear it is slow with certain games and is just crappy, is this true? And I keep hearing I should buy a kingston one instead...really is there a huge difference with which Mircro sd card you use with your r4? Am I gonna hate this sandisk?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No. Only two games (or 3) games where it will slow down and freeze. Castlevania: POR and Tony Hawk: DJ, possibly the earlier one (American Sk8terland
tongue.gif
)

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 1gb sandisk micro sd, I also have a question.

Whats better a 1gb Kingston Japan or 1gb Sandisk micro sd's.

EDIT: To be used with an R4 (as soon as i get it, damn air mail)

breezie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the kingston 1GB and recently got the Sandisk 2GB (had to since it was only $15 shipped from buy.com). I havn't seen any problems with the 2gb besides with POR

Chockbi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that's a relief thanks for the replies. So there's no patch or anything to get this catlevania game to run properly on sandisks? I'm not really interested in that game but just wondering.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well that's a relief thanks for the replies. So there's no patch or anything to get this catlevania game to run properly on sandisks? I'm not really interested in that game but just wondering.

If it's that necessary - buy it. Supposedly a patch which removes most of the sound can reduce the likelihood of freezing

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States

it even freezes/slows down on the original, real flash cart. so its not a problem with the R4 or stick really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.