Homebrew RxTools to A9LH?

Inexplicit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very sorry to toss yet another question into the vast a9lh question sea. However, after lurking the forum for several weeks, I have failed to find an answer to my question. It seems like everyone is just starting out fresh with no previous hacks.

How do I go from RxTools to a9lh? It's my understanding that a9lh is not compatible with emunand, so how would I go about transferring all my data? I'm not exactly ecstatic to risk losing my 50+ hour Tales of the Abyss save, so like, what do I do? Is there a guide that addresses my specific problem? Sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious, I'm sure the community is tired of answering dumb questions.

Thanks in advance.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is a build (I am not sure if it's public) that supports A9LH, but does not come with FIRM0/1 protection. So basically allowing an update from Nintendo to brick your system.
Here is a guide for going from stock to A9LH. A9LH is compatible with emuNAND, so long as the CFW you are running still works with emuNAND, like Luma3DS. You can transfer your emuNAND to your sysNAND using decrypt9 after installing A9LH and keep your A9LH install with the option that mentions it.
The guide is blunt and simple to understand with most common problems being addressed as you go along.

Reactions: Inexplicit

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very sorry to toss yet another question into the vast a9lh question sea. However, after lurking the forum for several weeks, I have failed to find an answer to my question. It seems like everyone is just starting out fresh with no previous hacks.

How do I go from RxTools to a9lh? It's my understanding that a9lh is not compatible with emunand, so how would I go about transferring all my data? I'm not exactly ecstatic to risk losing my 50+ hour Tales of the Abyss save, so like, what do I do? Is there a guide that addresses my specific problem? Sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious, I'm sure the community is tired of answering dumb questions.

Thanks in advance.
backup your save with Jk's SaveManager

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-