Russia gives the Sims 4 an "Adults Only" rating

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should we have the right to steal, murder, rape? If not, why? You wouldn't like to have the maximum amount of freedom possible?

Because marriage is on an equal level as rape, murder, and so on? Yikes, boyo.

I've never seen a heterosexual strap a dildo to their head and prance around in public, I can't say the same for homosexuals. Like you said, they are exposed to all sorts of crap online, they'll learn about homosexuality on their own.

No, but I have seen heterosexuals banging in public because indecency and rudeness isn't limited to sexuality. Besides, judging an entire group by the actions of a small subset is, you know, bad. I can't believe I have to explain that in 2014, but, well, here we are.

If the priests weren't homosexuals, the alter boys wouldn't have been molested. Disprove my statement.

If that pedophile wasn't a priest, he wouldn't have been able to rape those altar boys. Clearly priests, as a whole, are the problem here and should all be punished accordingly.

Pedophilia isn't limited by sexuality either. There are pedophiles of every sexuality, sex, race, and so on. How is a priest's homosexuality any more important than the fact that he's a fucking pedophile? Would it have been somehow better if he molested young girls instead?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main source of evolution and stuff has always stated that reproduction is the sole purpose of every living being on earth to continue life on earth.

That's all well and good and makes sense, however that's also sucking every bit of emotional connection out of the argument, and basing it so hard on the logic you leave out natural occurrences right in front of you.

As pointed out above, homosexuality has been found in nature, in our histories (way before the beginning of Christianity) and today.

Reading above I've seen the argument made that, "if you take the emotion out of it, the logic is there that it isn't right." I call bullshit. Love and human attraction has always been a thing that has continued to ignore scientific data for centuries. Science doesn't get to dictate who I think is attractive and who I fall in love with. Science doesn't get to tell me if I get a boner seeing Channing Tatum shirtless, or Angelina Jolie shirtless (for sake of example).

Most of the arguments based on homosexuality being wrong typically have to do with overinflated numbers, or people's religious beliefs. I may be going down the rabbit hole a bit here but I feel the point has to be made that, "If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

1.) show me scientific evidence that homosexuality is unnatural
2.) show me scientific evidence that tells me emotion can take no place in the love of two people and their attraction
3.) Prove to me that Science CAN prove the above two.
Human Emotion is an Enigma. It's one of the most difficult things to understand in the world, and unless you plan on turning the world into a George Orwell story, I don't believe for a second that Emotion has no place in these instances of love and attraction.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all i am not russian, i am albanian. The law of gays is not in our country and will never be. Why? because we are behind the world??? Or because the world looks too crazy to us!? We accept menkind for what it was meant to be and not for what has become, we have gone far beyond our simplistic imagination.

And after all, we need to increase the population....gay society is failed in this point of view. The nature (or GOD) has made the laws of reproduction....Gays fail that....so they fail. So it's good for ALL those countries which deny this manifestation of human attraction between the same sex. I am not racist, because being racist means being against a race....gays represent a race???? since when??? I am not selfish. I think about the others.... the fact that i am saying that we need to take care about our population declining and degenerating is a fact that i am not selfish.

Of course hating gay people isn't racist. It's cool, though, 'cause we have a word for it: homophobic.

And somehow, I very much doubt you'd have any objection to an infertile heterosexual couple, or a heterosexual couple that just doesn't want children at all. You can't just force children on people; that's a recipe for disaster. Human beings are individuals, not just breeders.

I don't want to invoke Godwin's Law or anything, but there was a certain group that wanted to rigidly define how human beings breed and procreate in the aims of creating a perfect race. I don't want to spoil anything, but they weren't very nice people and there aren't many nice things to say about them. When you're basically putting forth the same pitch as those guys, well, maybe you should step back and rethink a few things.

the fact that i am saying that we need to take care about our population declining and degenerating is a fact that i am not selfish.

My, what a goobening.

Reactions: KingVamp and Lacius

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

While gay marriage doesn't concern me personally, I do have friends who are gay. At the moment, there are multiple things they can't do that I could. As long as the legislation has any wording in the likes of "you have to be X in order to do Y", it is not equality. If someone's religion say "X shall now be illegal", by all means. Forcing your own beliefs on others is the same as you say the LGBT do, except you have the something they don't. Giving the same rights does not take anything away from you, it just lets people enjoy their lives just as you can.

poof, and I'm away.

Reactions: Gahars

Christopher8827

Trophies
XP
Country
I've noticed that people against equal rights for gay people typically have problems with empathy, which is why I bolded the above. Here in the United States, most of the pro-gay Republicans I'm aware of are only that way because they have, for example, a son or daughter who is gay (e.g. Dick Cheney, Rob Portman, etc.). The lawyer who was virulently against same-sex marriage and even defended California's marriage ban to the Supreme Court has come out in favor of same-sex marriage after learning that his daughter is gay. If people on the anti-gay side of the debate could learn how empathy works before having gay children, this debate would move a lot faster.

When you defend anti-gay bigotry by saying gays need to just be in heterosexual relationships and procreate for the good of your country, that is in actuality selfish and not thinking about others (not to mention the fact that gays aren't about to have opposite-sex sex, and if you were somehow able to force them to through legislation, it is unlikely to have a significant effect on the population). Imagine a world the same as this one except procreation can only be accomplished through gay sex. Should we pass laws against heterosexuality? Should you be forced to have gay sex for the good of procreation? I implore you to experience empathy as well as realize the immorality of infringing upon a group's rights.

No, it's selfish to deny a child his/her rights to a father and mother. You must remember this is the wants of homosexual adults, whose 'child' has no input. Because homosexual relationships (or those so-called 'same-sex marriage') are not geared towards procreation, there are no economic benefits from population growth and therefore pleasure is only final goal of the union. There is no shared domestic life as in heterosexual families, because the characteristics of a father and mother cannot substitute each other but complement each other, and therefore, gay couples cannot contribute to the full maturation of their children. Similarly, children in divorced families or single parent families are worse off in educational attainment, emotional wellbeing, childhood development, etc. Gay families are sub-optimal family structures, period.

Secondly, IVF and artificial reproduction methods is a very inefficient of method of producing children, in comparison to heterosexuals. There is no sexual complementary between homosexuals no matter what - it is the coitus act between heterosexuals in marriage that 'seals' or completes the marriage (through body and mind) as well both individuals consenting to the act. The coitus act has the potential to procreate, which infers exclusivity and indissolubility.

Now, back to empathy... Just because someone's daughter or son is gay does not mean we should support gay marriage. That is being sentimental - the person is good so the anything they support or do must be linked to that goodness. Empathy is something that gay activists are hypocritically lacking, for example:

- Eich was fired from his position at Mozilla for his traditional views,
- HGTV cancels reality TV show after left-wingers ‘expose’ the stars’ pro-life, pro-family views
- Duck Dynasty Patriach gets his show boycotted by saying homosexuality is a sin.
- Christian businesses boycotted/sued by gay activists for refusing to bake wedding cake
- Photographer fined and harassed for refusing to service a gay wedding
- Lesbian admits she faked anti-gay ‘hate crime’ to get out of doing her homework ( http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/le...gay-hate-crime-to-get-out-of-doing-her-homewo )
- Ex-gays bullied and threatened, and accused of being 'fakers'

I can go on and on about the discrimination that people who want to stand for the truth of what marriage is about... Not just an emotional union, a pillar and cornerstone of society. (And then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free).

Reactions: Haloman800

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's selfish to deny a child his/her rights to a father and mother.

I'd say it's more selfish to deny a child his/her rights to parents, period. It's a bit asinine to deny children access to a caring, loving home just because an arbitrary quota of dicks and vaginas hasn't been met.

No, it's selfish to deny a child his/her rights to a father and mother. You must remember this is the wants of homosexual adults, whose 'child' has no input. Because homosexual relationships (or those so-called 'same-sex marriage') are not geared towards procreation, there are no economic benefits from population growth and therefore pleasure is only final goal of the union. There is no shared domestic life as in heterosexual families, because the characteristics of a father and mother cannot substitute each other but complement each other, and therefore, gay couples cannot contribute to the full maturation of their children. Similarly, children in divorced families or single parent families are worse off in educational attainment, emotional wellbeing, childhood development, etc. Gay families are sub-optimal family structures, period.

Again, there is no barrer for infertile heterosexual couples (or heterosexual couples with no interest in children) to get married, so this argument really holds no wait.

The Nuclear family model you're promoting as natural is actually, historically speaking, fairly new and unconventional. Family is a complex thing, and it's silly to claim that there is only way that it can work. You can have perfectly functional and beneficial unconventional families and completely dysfunctional, awful "conventional" families. The structure of the family isn't the issue - it's the people.

But let's throw you a bone. Say you were right... for so many of these orphans, isn't a sub-optimal family better than nothing at all?

Secondly, IVF and artificial reproduction methods is a very inefficient of method of producing children, in comparison to heterosexuals. There is no sexual complementary between homosexuals no matter what - it is the coitus act between heterosexuals in marriage that 'seals' or completes the marriage (through body and mind) as well both individuals consenting to the act. The coitus act has the potential to procreate, which infers exclusivity and indissolubility.

It doesn't matter who sticks what in where and how. Love is love. Sex between a man and a woman can be utterly hollow and devoid of meaning in the same way that two men or two women could share a moment of true intimacy. Again, with something as complicated as love, it's silly to try and force it into rigid standards ("It's love when I say it's love!").

Now, back to empathy... Just because someone's daughter or son is gay does not mean we should support gay marriage. That is being sentimental - the person is good so the anything they support or do must be linked to that goodness. Empathy is something that gay activists are hypocritically lacking, for example:

- HGTV cancels reality TV show after left-wingers ‘expose’ the stars’ pro-life, pro-family views
- Duck Dynasty Patriach gets his show boycotted by saying homosexuality is a sin.
- Christian businesses boycotted/sued by gay activists for refusing to bake wedding cake
- Lesbian admits she faked anti-gay ‘hate crime’ to get out of doing her homework ( http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/le...gay-hate-crime-to-get-out-of-doing-her-homewo )

I actually agree with you on the firings bit. People have a right to their opinion, and even if I personally find it objectionable. As long as their opinion isn't affecting the job (like, you don't exactly want a homophobe counseling gay youths), whatever.

However, you also have to recognize that while we do have freedom of speech, that doesn't protect you from the consequences of that speech. If you say something objectionable and people shun you for it, that's on you. In the case of most these firings, the people expressed views that their employers did not want to be associated with, and so the employers had every right to terminate the contracts.

Also, there's more cherry picking here than a lesbian orgy. It's hardly fair to say that all homosexuals or "left-wingers" behave in such a way because of the actions of a few. It'd be no more fair to say that all straight people are bigots because of a few murders of homosexuals.

I can go on and on about the discrimination that people who want to stand for the truth of what marriage is about... Not just an emotional union, a pillar and cornerstone of society. (And then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free).

Again, marriage as we think of it today is a fairly recent thing. It's not a cornerstone of society, not when it's existed in so many different forms and ways throughout the years. Even today, marriage means many different things all over the world and even within the country. It's just gooberish to pick one perspective and demand that everyone else abide by it.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's selfish to deny a child his/her rights to a father and mother.
It is selfish to provide a loving and stable home, for example, for a child who needs it? By denying same-sex couples the right to adoption, for example, you are the one denying children a right to parents. I've already been over how same-sex couples are just as as fit and capable as opposite-sex parents.

Because homosexual relationships (or those so-called 'same-sex marriage') are not geared towards procreation, there are no economic benefits from population growth and therefore pleasure is only final goal of the union. There is no shared domestic life as in heterosexual families, because the characteristics of a father and mother cannot substitute each other but complement each other, and therefore, gay couples cannot contribute to the full maturation of their children. Similarly, children in divorced families or single parent families are worse off in educational attainment, emotional wellbeing, childhood development, etc. Gay families are sub-optimal family structures, period.
  • Should it be illegal for infertile heterosexual couples to get married?
  • Should it be illegal for heterosexual couples to get married who don't want to have children?
  • Should it be illegal for heterosexual couples to get married who want to have children but don't want to have biological children (e.g. they would rather adopt)?
The moment you say gay marriage and/or one of the above should be illegal, you reasoning necessarily leads to saying all of these marriages should be illegal.

Gay couples are as capable of raising children as straight couples. Alternatively, both gay and straight couples have a choice with regard to whether or not they want kids; not having children doesn't make the couple non-productive to society. In a world where overpopulation is a legitimate concern, a moral case can be made for adoption and/or not having kids. There will always be heterosexuals (~95% of the population), and there will always be reproduction. No one should be under any moral or legal obligation to reproduce.

There is no shared domestic life as in heterosexual families, because the characteristics of a father and mother cannot substitute each other but complement each other, and therefore, gay couples cannot contribute to the full maturation of their children. Similarly, children in divorced families or single parent families are worse off in educational attainment, emotional wellbeing, childhood development, etc. Gay families are sub-optimal family structures, period.
Every reputable psychological/medical group I'm aware of agrees that same-sex couples are as fit and capable as opposite-sex parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as children raised by opposite-sex parents.

Secondly, IVF and artificial reproduction methods is a very inefficient of method of producing children, in comparison to heterosexuals.
  1. These methods of reproduction work.
  2. As I've expounded upon above, it wouldn't matter if no artificial methods of reproduction were available to gay people.
There is no sexual complementary between homosexuals no matter what - it is the coitus act between heterosexuals in marriagethat 'seals' or completes the marriage (through body and mind) as well both individuals consenting to the act.
I'm happy that you touched on the fact that the primary purpose (>99%) of sexual acts is social bonding. I don't know if you heard, but gay people can have sex too. It should also be noted that marriage is not required for meaningful sex to occur.

The coitus act has the potential to procreate, which infers exclusivity and indissolubility.
As you've already explained, procreation is the secondary purpose (<1%) of sexual acts. An inability to procreate doesn't change anything I've already said several times.

Now, back to empathy... Just because someone's daughter or son is gay does not mean we should support gay marriage. That is being sentimental - the person is good so the anything they support or do must be linked to that goodness.
Having a son or daughter who is gay allows a parent to understand that there is no reason to deny the son or daughter his or her rights. It's an alternative when one lacks basic empathy.

Empathy is something that gay activists are hypocritically lacking, for example:

Everyone has a right to an opinion and free speech (in the US, anyway). That right does not extend to having the right to a television show or the right to work at Mozilla. If a television network, for example, sees that a person has bigoted homophobic views that he/she disagrees with and/or thinks will affect viewership and profit, that network doesn't have to give that person a television show. If a television network wants to give a homophobe a television show, that's perfectly fine with me; I don't have to watch it. If a television network doesn't want to give a homophobe a television show, that's also perfectly fine; it's their network. Tell me again how any of the above demonstrate a lack of empathy on the part of gays and/or gay activists?

Again, having the right to free speech does not extend to a right not to be boycotted for what one says. If a business owner wants to be against gay marriage, that's perfectly fine with me; I don't have to shop there. If a group of people wishes to boycott a business because they disagree with the business' practices, that's perfectly fine too.

As a side note, I bolded "harassed" because I do not think anyone should be harassed. That's inexcusable.

I don't think anyone is arguing, if it actually happened, that this is okay.

While bullying and threatening people is inexcusable, it should be noted that ex-gays have not been demonstrated to exist. Many, if not most, public ex-gays have come out as still gay, and I've already touched on how all medical/psychological groups agree that conversion therapy both does not work and causes harm.

Reactions: Gahars and KingVamp

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The main source of evolution and stuff has always stated that reproduction is the sole purpose of every living being on earth to continue life on earth.

That is potentially a wrong reading of it.

Society evolved as a survival method, one need not breed to help with society.

Plenty of species will quite literally have sacrificial members of their population (predator satiation being one term here, a lot of what ants do* is another). It is seriously prevalent in insects and other such creepy crawly things.

*going back to the society thing it should also be noted most ants are infertile.

I believe there are also some cases of infertility rates rising in response to some environmental pressure, I will have to look up something there though. There are certainly cases of things that make breeding slightly harder but otherwise help with survival.

Reactions: chavosaur

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because marriage is on an equal level as rape, murder, and so on? Yikes, boyo.

You stated "It's better to err on the side of freedom" I proved this is not always the case, then you claim I'm equating murder to homosexuality. That is a strawman.

How is a priest's homosexuality any more important than the fact that he's a fucking pedophile?

For the third time, if they weren't homosexual, the altar boys wouldn't have been molested. This also correlates to the study that homosexuals are several times more likely to be child molesters: http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/

-I'm out. It was a nice discussion! You were more courteous in your replies than others.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Liberal mental gymnastics]

I'll end our little 'discussion' with some facts about the dangers of homosexuality. If anyone's interested in the truth, I encourage them to investigate the evidence with an open mind and to draw their own conclusions.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Homosexuals
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...se-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm

“Didn't your study reveal that 40 percent of the homosexual men claimed to have had more than 500 partners?
Yes”
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20072072,00.html

--
Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.c...e-mental-illness-that-went-away/#.UQi3X12lxQI

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please read an introduction to statistics before you embarrass yourself too much further, Haloman800. You have some better sources this time mind you so things are improving.

On priests... were they actually homosexual? Points where you are denied sexual contact can lead to some interesting changes in mindset, prisons were mentioned as one, various military/ships being another. Even if they are homesexual or otherwise attracted to the same sex what bearing does it have on anything here, I mean I am pretty sure there are Sunday schools that admit girls and similar after school clubs?

I once knew someone that worked in a sexual health clinic, there was a rule of thumb that double it for women, halve it for men. Still though what is the problem with having a lot of sexual partners? Sure it tends to work better when you know what the other person/people are in to and enjoy more but sometimes getting some genitals wet and stimulated is all that you might want at a given point.

"Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away"
Indeed it was, it is considered a horrifically embarrassing point in psychology's and psychiatry's history and the desire to not make a mistake of that magnitude informs a lot of the practices there to this day.

Quickfire round. If you are allowed to cherry pick and make pithy summaries that might miss the point then I am going to run the risk that my questions were answered in the sources.

How much of this is a legacy (HIV and AIDS is often able to be managed and get people to the point where they die of what could be considered old age), the base rates are not that high so 50 times not a lot is still often not a lot.

Given the drug use rates among the general population that would make for some serious drug use rates. What sort of drugs are these anyway? I mean I do not especially care if people enjoy the occasional joint after all, might care more if they are constantly strung out on china white.

Again is this a legacy thing? What is the baseline otherwise?

That would possibly speak more to failings in the education and healthcare system, it has long been observed to be less than stellar in poorer areas and areas with a lot of black people.

I had to read that one, I take it the "75% of the reported P&S syphilis cases (15667 reported cases) were among men who have sex with men (MSM)." were what you were concerned with. It seems much of that was localised to so many cities and counties so it sounds more like an outbreak of sorts, sounds like a case for having a program to sort it if there is not one already.

"Despite the availability of safe and effective vaccines .... have not been adequately vaccinated against viral hepatitis." sounds like another one of those healthcare system failures.

All this is very much besides the point though as it does not demonstrate anything inherently morally questionable about having sex with men, to say nothing of a lot of this not troubling lesbians (arguably one of the safest forms of sex you can have with another person, save perhaps mutual masturbation).

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the third time, if they weren't homosexual, the altar boys wouldn't have been molested.
If men who raped women weren't heterosexuals, for example, the women wouldn't have been raped. That doesn't mean heterosexualality is immoral or that heterosexuals are more likely to commit rape; it means rape is immoral. That's aside from the fact that pedophilia and homosexuality are two completely different things. Not only is there no correlation between homosexuality and increased odds that one will molest children, but there is also no correlation between pedophilia and homosexuality (i.e. being attracted to adults of the same sex), regardless of whether or not the pedophilia was same-sex in nature.

I've also explained how it would be a sampling bias to say priests, a specific population with sex scandals that got your attention, are representative of gay people. It would be like me taking a school of caucasian students, selecting only the students in the special education classes with predispositions to low test scores, taking their test scores, and claiming there is a correlation between being white and having low test scores based on that data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias

This also correlates to the study that homosexuals are several times more likely to be child molesters
Except that the preponderance of evidence suggests that homosexuals are no more likely to molest children than heterosexuals.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societ...y#Association_with_child_abuse_and_pedophilia

These things are true for reasons including but not limited to shame and/or homophobia leading to an increase in risky behavior and/or the lack of access to health care. Some sex acts are also inherently riskier, particularly with regard to HIV. These statistics do not say anything about the morality or immorality of homosexuality, and they do not say anything that makes it moral for a society to infringe upon the rights of gay people.

It should also be noted that heterosexuals are more likely than homosexuals to contract NGU, genital herpes, crabs, scabies, and genital warts (not to mention pregnancy) due in part to the nature of heterosexual sex. Sex comes with risk, and everyone who's sexually active should practice safe sex.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/stds-hiv-safer-sex/safer-sex-4263.htm

Edit: I neglected to mention the obvious fact that the risk of sexually transmitted infections only extends to sex with infected partners; gay sex acts of all kinds between tested and/or monogamous partners are less risky than sex acts between non-monogamous and/or untested heterosexual partners. If you're truly concerned about sexually transmitted infections, it would be a good idea to support gay monogamy (e.g. same-sex marriage).

“Didn't your study reveal that 40 percent of the homosexual men claimed to have had more than 500 partners?
Yes”
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20072072,00.html
These results were conducted during the height of anti-gay propaganda and were discredited sometime after 1978, when this study took place, due in part to sampling bias. In reality, most gay people (~98%) and most straight people (~98%) have had fewer than 20 partners each, not 500; around 45% of both gay and straight people have had fewer than five sexual partners. I should also note that, while I personally find 500 partners to be a little excessive, promiscuity is not inherently immoral.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away
Homosexuality was considered a mental illness in 1952 but was almost immediately challenged on the basis that there was no evidence for that position, not the other way around. Because there is no evidence that homosexuality meets a single criteria for what it takes to be considered a mental illness, it was removed from the DSM in 1973. If you go back far enough, certain attitudes exhibited by females were also considered mental illnesses caused simply by having a uterus. In Greek, hystera means uterus; that's where the word hysteria comes from. As a society, we tend to grow up and see reason over time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

If anyone's interested in the truth, I encourage them to investigate the evidence with an open mind and to draw their own conclusions.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Reactions: KingVamp and Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)