Gaming NDS & Wii Titles Expected: 1st June to 12th June

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Starfy and Knights in the Nightmare for me. I've played both of 'em in Japanese, but still I'd love to play them again in English. Anyone who likes Kirby or the Dept Heaven series should play these games.

I was also wondering if Knights in the Nightmare will get a 'special' (or something like that) release in English, it's a pack of Knights in the Nightmare and Yggdra Union.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to say your attitude towards that rating on Indiana Jones is bullshit considering I dont think any reviews are floating around yet that say that it sucks at all. Obviously previews tend to be crap but even they at the least aren't negative and said the wii controls actually work right (for once) and compliment the usual style movements you'd find in the genre (ie: infernal machine, etc.)

That I'm after for sure. And I'm very willing if the price doesn't suck to grab FFIV's weird sequel, and while it started as a phone game I have learned they redid various things so it's not a bad thing. Starfy I'd love to have too and well if it gets in the states in english Arc Rise Fantasia looks fantastic.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Hadrian said:
stealthfire said:
What's the difference between wanted level and GBAtemp wanted level?

I'm pretty much looking at Knights in the Nightmare and LEGO Battles.
I've been waiting for Knights in the Nightmare for quite some time, but this is the first time I've heard of lego battles. Seems interesting though.
Wanted level = How much I want a game.
GBAtemp Wanted Level = The impression of what I think the forum in general currently thinks.

I'm sure many people had expressed interest in Knights.... less people in Starfy before.... and Lego battles? .....

And I just saw the UFO in My Sims Racing lol..... alien abduction in cart racing? Do want.
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
none of those are on my list
smile.gif

maybe you guys doesn't hear much about infinite space

thats one game i am really looking forward for on the 11th of June

No they heard of it.... Dongdrian had reviewed it in one of his threads before and Raven Darkheart had made hype threads for it in the past.... but the release dates were all not fufilled.... that or because its going to be a japanese SCI-FI RPG that needs lots of modification and people wouldn't know how to play it....

I'll wait for english release
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Exbaddude said:
LMAO! ALL The English NDS Releases Are What I'm Gonna Get.

xD

including this?

QUOTEAlso Out:
June 9th, North America:
Dreamer: Teacher
Diva Girls: Divas on Ice

June 11th, Japan:
Bikkuri! Dokkiri! Mahou no Pen
Hayarigami DS: Toshidensetsu Kaii Jiken
Majo ni Naru
Mugen Kouro

June 12th, Europe:
Clever Kids: Pet Store

lol

There aren't any J release on the notable list this week I just realised

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Im hoping C.O.R.E is going to be a decent FPS for the DS, I over played MPH and 007 and Moon just don't do it for me. That Nightmare Knights look interesting, and the only thing I'm interested in for GH is if there are going to be any decent songs (Atreyu seems nice, though Tenacious D? Kill me now). Chibi Robo Wii seems ok, that is if it has any major differences (that are good) over the GC version.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
I got to say your attitude towards that rating on Indiana Jones is bullshit considering I dont think any reviews are floating around yet that say that it sucks at all. Obviously previews tend to be crap but even they at the least aren't negative and said the wii controls actually work right (for once) and compliment the usual style movements you'd find in the genre (ie: infernal machine, etc.)
My thoughts on the game are just based on what I've read in magazines, obviously you've not read the same ones and obviously I've not read the ones that say the controls work.

A few review scores have appeared since I wrote this up and they say its decent, still cant say its appealing to me as there are other games that interest me more to take up my precious time. Might try it when we have a gaming drought.

My attitude is my attitude and thats that, if it turns out a decent game and I dont care then thats my loss.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hadrian said:
My attitude is my attitude and thats that, if it turns out a decent game and I dont care then thats my loss.
Why shouldn`t you care if it`s decent
unsure.gif
It`s very easy to change a mind
tongue.gif
I`m really looking forward to it but it always has a bad taste, if a game is released on Wii and PS2...

Many great upcoming games. The one I look forward the most is for sure The Legendary Starfy. I love plattformer and this one will be great. No doubt!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a