Gaming NDS & Wii Titles Expected: 1st June to 12th June

B

ball2012003

all im looking foward to is black sigil (looks kinda like chrono trigger)
and my sims racing
c.o.r.e. maybe just to try it out

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I message Graffiti Entertainment a few days ago for you guys to ask if the dates for Black Sigil & C.O.R.E has changed and they said this:

"Thank you for you interest in our titles. Black Sigil - Blade of the Exile, will be shipped to most US stores on June 9th. Unfortunatly we had to push C.O.R.E. back to July at the earliest as we needed more resources to publish both titles.

I hope you understand, we are a small company but hopefully these big exciting titles will help us grow."

Nice that they got back to me, bit of a shame for them as there are bigger games (and far far better) in July that people will wanna buy.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
So that pretty much means C.O.R.E. will hit shelves in christmas right? Since they will most probably want to optimize their sales.

Meh. C.O.R.E. looks better than Black Sigil IMO.

Shame that its produced by a small company. Its hard to develop games when you are indie. The major producers don't want you but the small firms don't have enough resources too. Hope Grafitti will produce C.O.R.E. someway or another and don't end up like Duke Nukem Forever.

Sad. But at least theres lots of shooters for wii coming!

Edit:
http://www.destructoid.com/e3-09-lego-batt...se-134722.phtml

The guys at destructoid posted an impression about Lego Battles. Couldn't care less but then it seems to have turned out quite good like I thought when I first saw it. Hyped back up again~

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i.Domination said:
So that pretty much means C.O.R.E. will hit shelves in christmas right? Since they will most probably want to optimize their sales.

Meh. C.O.R.E. looks better than Black Sigil IMO.

Shame that its produced by a small company. Its hard to develop games when you are indie. The major producers don't want you but the small firms don't have enough resources too. Hope Grafitti will produce C.O.R.E. someway or another and don't end up like Duke Nukem Forever.

Sad. But at least theres lots of shooters for wii coming!

Edit:
http://www.destructoid.com/e3-09-lego-batt...se-134722.phtml

The guys at destructoid posted an impression about Lego Battles. Couldn't care less but then it seems to have turned out quite good like I thought when I first saw it. Hyped back up again~

ZOMG! I can't wait for lego battles! Thanks for the update, man.

Ellara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just glad that Black Sigil is actually coming out on June 9th, been waiting so long for it since before the switch from GBA to DS programming in its' development. Here's hoping it gets stocked at Play-Asia, since that's where I've preordered it.

While I'm not into the sort of thing going on in C.O.R.E., it does look good and I hope it doesn't get delayed for too much longer either. :/

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
I message Graffiti Entertainment a few days ago for you guys to ask if the dates for Black Sigil & C.O.R.E has changed and they said this:

"Thank you for you interest in our titles. Black Sigil - Blade of the Exile, will be shipped to most US stores on June 9th. Unfortunatly we had to push C.O.R.E. back to July at the earliest as we needed more resources to publish both titles.

I hope you understand, we are a small company but hopefully these big exciting titles will help us grow."

Nice that they got back to me, bit of a shame for them as there are bigger games (and far far better) in July that people will wanna buy.

WHOA! It's actually coming out.
ohmy.gif
I was truly expecting another delay.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, Knights and Starfy are already being played most actively for me. Hoped for CORE as well, at least we're getting Sigil.... Really wanna take a look at a thing that's been in development for SO long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://garticphone.com/en/?c=0013ff1238