[RUMOUR] Tokyo Game Show rumours, 2 confirmed already.

MigueelDnd

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Tokyo%20Game%20Show%202.jpg

[ ] FF 4 Warriors of Light 2, 3DS
[] Monster Hunter Tri G, 3DS
[ ] Miku Hatsune (SD style), 3DS
[ ] New Shining game using Valkyria systems and characters from Shining Hearts, PSP
[CONFIRMED] Sega has a Layton-like game but with rhythm action instead of puzzles, to be announced at TGS.
[ ] Bayonetta 2 is in development and is planned for release at the same time as a theatrical Bayonetta CG movie.
[CONFIRMED (Japan) ] Vita launch later this year
[ ] Monster Hunter 3rd HD will be announced at TGS to be a Vita launch title
[ ] DQ10 is being designed as an MMO-like game.
[/p]
The most farfectched one IMO (the Layton-like SEGA game) has been confirmed already, so this list is looking somewhat likely. I didn't like Warriors of Light, but a proper Final Fantasy RPG for 3DS would be a nice addition, the same goes for Hatsune Miku's 3DS supposed debut (althought it's in SD, I mean, 3DS can do better graphics than Project Diva...). I'd love Bayonetta 2! I really hope that one is true. Monster Hunter 3rd HD for Vita at launch would probably be a system seller. Same goes (although no launch, sadly) for the 3DS version. And I don't like DQ, but I know a lot people that would go nuts over this.
We already got two confirmed, the Layton-rhythm game and the Vita launch this year for Japan.

Do you think all/something is true? Does it seem likely? Which ones do you like?

icon11.gif
Source

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Monster Hunter and a FF: The 4 Heroes of Light sequel for the 3DS? Oh god, take my money already, Nintendo.

SE and Capcom better localize both...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
DQ10 will probably be Massively Single player Online. Persistent worlds and events, but minimal to no online interaction between gamers, and even then through 3rd party NPCs.

But yes, Monster Hunter 3D please.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new monster hunter for 3ds would be awesome but seeing NoA's track record of neglecting to localize anything I'd most likely see it even if it where real...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DQIX was an absolute grind-fest with a sadly episodic plot that doesn't get good until you get past seven very long fetch quests. I mean the alchemy system was absolute overkill, if you wanted anything good you had to obtain a crapton of rare drops even during the story.
And then there's the DLC and DQVC online stuff, you either get handed good equipment by legacy characters or can buy some of the absolute best stuff very early on, like meteorite bracers.

Let the hero be customisable, not the entire party.
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

MigueelDnd said:
-schinp-​

[ ] FF 4 Warriors of Light 2, 3DS
[ ] Monster Hunter Tri G, 3DS
[ ] Miku Hatsune (SD style), 3DS
[ ] New Shining game using Valkyria systems and characters from Shining Hearts, PSP
[CONFIRMED] Sega has a Layton-like game but with rhythm action instead of puzzles, to be announced at TGS.
[ ] Bayonetta 2 is in development and is planned for release at the same time as a theatrical Bayonetta CG movie.
[CONFIRMED (Japan) ] Vita launch later this year
[ ] Monster Hunter 3rd HD will be announced at TGS to be a Vita launch title
[ ] DQ10 is being designed as an MMO-like game.
[/p]
-schnippety schnipperty durp-
My gosh.

I honestly think I'm going to orgasm wildly now. ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: