[Rumour] Big Nintendo 3DS announcement

Dingoo-fan 32

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The legend of zelda? doki doki majo shinpan 3?
smileipb2.png

loco365

Trophies
XP
Saturnplanet5 said:
I wonder if the words Final and Fantasy will be involved. Hope it's not a crystal chronicals title.
If the words Final and Fantasy are featured, they'd better have a 6 after it. Or I'll rage.

I'm curious to see what games there will be. I hope it's going to reveal the date of the Flipnote 3DS app.

Shuji1987

~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh hey, I just thought of this now. Maybe it's about new software coming for the 3DS? Skype, cross game messaging, flipnote, 3D video recording and what not? Hehe, one could only hope.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuji1987 said:
Oh hey, I just thought of this now. Maybe it's about new software coming for the 3DS? Skype, cross game messaging, flipnote, 3D video recording and what not? Hehe, one could only hope.
That's a interesting way to look at it i'm sure the 3ds can handle skype and even possible the video chat part, Its also worth noting that it could be youtube related.

Also Pokemon snap 3d
moogle.gif

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fear Zoa said:
Shuji1987 said:
That's a interesting way to look at it i'm sure the 3ds can handle skype and even possible the video chat part, Its also worth noting that it could be youtube related.

Also Pokemon snap 3d
moogle.gif

Not possible cuz the 3DS' cameras are crap
I'd say Nintendo noticed this and a 3DS redesign is more like it. I always said that the 3DS design looks ugly and that it needed bigger and better screens.

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't specify that it's a 1st party title and with the rumors of a Monster Hunter for 3DS that would help push 3DS sales to where they should be at.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tigris said:
Big Title?
biggrin.gif

I call dibs on Super Extended Senran Kagura X2 Extreme 3D

LOL

Have you looked at the bonuses, sweet stuff, that cover makes me wonder if Yomi is a villain by her own will, she looks so innocent and hugably cute with that huge bowl of Ramen. Maybe she's hiding some pretty sinister things under the veil of innocence.

Anyway if it's Pokemon Grey, I'll pass. I want a new generation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo