Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The only reason I have this marked rumor is because I don't know if this is really Charles Martinet's Twitter account. I've gone through and check the other posts on his account, and it certainly does seem like the real deal. With that said, read on with caution. You can find three of the posts below.

- Mama Mia!!!! I'm going to Seattle this week to record a new Mario game! Woo Hooo!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!1

- Big day tomorrow! Seattle for a new Mario game! Yippee!!! And just as a joke, it's going to rain....in San Francisco tomorrow!

- Awesome new Mario Game! And it's not NSMB Wii, and it's not Galaxy 2, but it's going to be crazy fun!

A new Mario game that's not related to New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Galaxy 2? Could this be that title that IGN was hinting at the other day? Man, this is a pretty juicy bit of gossip! Thanks to sbbgamemaster for the heads up!

News Source: GoNintendo

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario) recently teased about doing a voice recording gig in Seattle for a new Mario title. He says that it's not for New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Mario Galaxy 2.

I hope it's not another Mario Party or Mario Sports title though.

Here's what he said on Twitter about it:

- Mama Mia!!!! I'm going to Seattle this week to record a new Mario game! Woo Hooo!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!1

- Big day tomorrow! Seattle for a new Mario game! Yippee!!! And just as a joke, it's going to rain....in San Francisco tomorrow!

- Awesome new Mario Game! And it's not NSMB Wii, and it's not Galaxy 2, but it's going to be crazy fun!

Source

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What else would they make that isn't another sports or Mario Party game? They're already making new platformers (both 2D and 3D), and they wouldn't branch out Mario to anything too far.

Possibly a new Mario tennis game? They had the New Play Control port of the GC game, but not a new one.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
SMG on DS maybe?
yaynds.gif

Wii has been getting all the Mario attnetion, DS needs more of it!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree, the Wii has so many good Mario games like I just searched Mario for Wii on Gamefaqs and look:
dd2jx0.jpg

The DS needs more Mario!
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: