[Rumor] 3DS RELEASE DATE--announced by German Newspaper

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Zu Weinachten bringt Nintendo einen Gameboy mit 3D-Display heraus. Ab 11. November können japanier die erste mobile 3D Spielkonsole kaufen: den Nintendo 3DS. Er hat ein kleines, aber sehr feines 3,5-Zoll-Diplay, das räumliche Grafiken ganz ohne Brille zeigt. Ich konnte das Gerät schon ausprobieren, genauer: bewundern. Der 3D-Effekt ist sensationell! Man Klappt das Gerät auf und entdeckt ein fenster in eine andere Welt.
-----------------------------------------------
Christmas brings to a Nintendo Game Boy out with 3D display. From 11 November can buy the first Japanese 3D mobile gaming console, the Nintendo 3DS. He has a small but very fine 3.5-inch diplay, the spatial graphics displays without glasses. I could test the device, already, precisely, to admire. The 3D effect is sensational! They flipped the unit and discovered a window into another world.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, in two days, Ninty themselves will tell us when the release dates for the various regions will occur anyway. I'm not going to worry about what a tabloid mag says, I'll listen to what Ninty says.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clanver said:
Each german should know, you cant trust the "bild" , its more for entertaining dumb people than giving out News . .

Thank you. That's basically what I heard from a friend in Austria. (I know they're not the same country but close enough)

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
November 11?
black0501.jpg
??
What I thought of as well when I read it. Then I saw your avatar
laugh.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I wouldn't believe everything a tabloid says.
We're getting the information tomorrow, anyways. The evening of Tuesday here is Wednesday in Japan.

The tabloid says it will cost €200
€200 is 276 CAD
€200 is 269 USD

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
We're getting the information tomorrow, anyways. The evening of Tuesday here is Wednesday in Japan.

€200 is 276 CAD
€200 is 269 USD
And that means that it'll cost $101523 ZWD (seriously).

Jokes aside, I think everyone should just wait 2 days.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
European money cannot be directly converted into American money. EU prices include VAT and are generally subject to some generic Europe ripoffs including higher taxes on some other stages of distribution and the general "fuck europe" attitude of multinational entertainment companies.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:

€200 is 276 CAD
€200 is 269 USD

QUOTE(Fat D @ Sep 27 2010, 08:21 PM) European money cannot be directly converted into American money. EU prices include VAT and are generally subject to some generic Europe ripoffs including higher taxes on some other stages of distribution and the general "fuck europe" attitude of multinational entertainment companies.
Fat D is correct, however I think that given nintendo's recent price cuts we here in the states are going to be looking at a 200usd price point. it stands to reason that nintendo would not want to charge more for a portable system than what the wii is currently msrp'ing at plus this would put the price point in line with the same price point that the original ds system launched at 7 years ago.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
While the release date is debateable I definitely DO LIKE the launch titles. New 3D Mario Kart AND the OoT 3D remake AND a new Layton game? That's SUPER COOL!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...