Chedderknight

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I start up my NDSL with the rumble pak included in the package I get a whirring on initial start up and my green LED goes to RED for split second, then back to green, the sudden red concerns me, is it suppose to do this? given 1 out of 3 times give or take it will whirr/rumble, and the other times it will start up as normal. For now I have removed the rumble pak untill I can get some further info about this.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The red is due to a higher power usage when the machine is started up. I sometimes get it turning on my DS when my battery isn't fully charged and with a RAM pack inserted. I think it is normal, as I haven't got any problem so far. Does it happen to you when the battery is fully charged or when plugged into the adapter?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing happens to me. I suggest leaving the rumble pack out until you plan on using for a certain game/application.

The LED may have flashes of red because of spiradic power consumption from the rumble pack. I do notice that the battery life runs out unusually fast when using M3 Real w/ Rumble Pack.

Hope that helps steer you in the right direction!

Digital

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
the rumble pack is really an unnecessary drain on the battery. wouldn't recommend using it unless your playing at home or somewhere you can charge it quickly.

as if the m3 card didn't drain the battery enough...

Chedderknight

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It happens randomly, whether it be full charged or close to drained, and I have noticed my play time being decreased since adding the rumble pak, I figured it to be the card itself, but that does make more sense, I'll leave it out seeing how many games I play doesnt even utilize the pak.

though on a side note, i tried out this test and noticed that on my G/F's Crimson Red/Black Ds it happens about 2 out of the 3 times without fail, as compared to the 1 out of 4 times on my Gold Tri-Force DS. I'll tell her to take hers out as well. Thank you for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la