Status
Not open for further replies.

GwJumpman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game just froze against when I went to save. I didn't even save, I pressed B at the screen and the ROM image crashed. Someone mentioned replacing Arm7 before? What does this do and how do I do it?

The Albino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dq9 said:
The Albino said:
dq9 said:
Hey has anyone got this to work on R4 SDHC?

I have and others have, so yes.

I haven't been able to get it to work. I am using R4 SDHC and latest firmware. I followed all the instructions in the readme for the patch and the game still hangs after my character shrinks.

I'm running firmware v1.25, which is outdated AFAIK, but it works flawlessly. A friend of mine has the exact same problem as you, even after switching to the official firmware (v1.34). He has a few more things he's going to try, so if anything works out I'll make a post.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If this has been replied to already then I'm sorry, there were just too many unrelated search results.

Until this patch was released I have been using the AP Translation Patch 2.0 from Japanese to English and when I tried accessing the saved game data on the U.S SoulSilver it gave me a black screen on my DSTT. However once I deleted the .sav file from the folder, the new game was fully functioning and I could save. But, I really want to be able to use the .sav on the translatied game since I had 17 hours on it. Can anyone shine some light on this issue?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm absolutely amazed at how well this patch rocks. I can't beleive I'm playing this game.... %100 on the R4.

only time when I ever have problems is when I use weird AR codes.

jetriscon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yep, confirmed working with old school R4 1.18 transofmred to YSMENU, thank you
biggrin.gif

nimmegil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
thank to rudolph
smile.gif

no freez with US heartgold

I use a fake R4-SDHC upgrade (I never had a problem , maybe i'm lucky
smile.gif
) with the new update 1.19b without ysmenu ,with the french translation

I've already 7 authentics cartridges (all GB versions and Emerald) and i sold 2 version (ruby & leaf-green) , I'll buy the game someday i think
smile.gif

Wyden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nimmegil said:
thank to rudolph
smile.gif

smile.gif

I've already 7 authentics cartridges (all GB versions and Emerald) and i sold 2 version (ruby & leaf-green) , I'll buy the game someday i think
smile.gif

1) R4-SDHC's latest firmware fixes the heartgold and soulsilver problems without the use of patches
2) It's not fake, and even if it was it has proven to have an OK team working on it as it supports most games, even newer ones like the new Warioware

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
isn't it possible to find a way to make this patch compatible for the other languages?
I know most of the people are happy with the english one of course, but if it's not too much work it would be nice to think about it
smile.gif

EDIT: before people start murdering me, please note this is not a request, it's just a question to know if it'd be possible or not (I can't possibly know how the patch works, it could very well be impossible to simply adapt the patch to those other languages).

Dark Held

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah
I'm trying to complete this patch(http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217883) to 100% but I think it may be impossible...
there are too much files...

damaztur

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wyden said:
nimmegil said:
thank to rudolph
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

1) R4-SDHC's latest firmware fixes the heartgold and soulsilver problems without the use of patches
2) It's not fake, and even if it was it has proven to have an OK team working on it as it supports most games, even newer ones like the new Warioware

Uhm, wich firmware are you talking about? The last firmware is 1.34. And it really doesn't fix HG and SS without patches...

EDIT: Thanks for the patch! Works like a charm on R4 SDHC 1.31 And R4 SDHC 1.34

GuruMadMat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I can't get it to work on desmume. I patched my rom and when I have to fight a trainer it freezes.
Any help pls?

scarletfire74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use my save data from 4160 (J) version? The new patched version loads up at the beginning, obviating my save (which is horrible, b/c I just got badge 8),

or should I just trade everything out of 4160 (can I trade out the Earth Badge?)?

thanks in advance

using DSTT - current update

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Dark Held said:
Yeah
I'm trying to complete this patch(http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217883) to 100% but I think it may be impossible...
there are too much files...
thanks for trying...now it would be better if teams like M3 released a damn update for their card like they should...but that's another story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next