Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infernalbender66

Newcomer

Brazil
    Thanks Rudolf!!

the shame is: theres a lot of people askin, but to thank the hard work...

2. GwJumpman

GwJumpman Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My game just froze against when I went to save. I didn't even save, I pressed B at the screen and the ROM image crashed. Someone mentioned replacing Arm7 before? What does this do and how do I do it?

3. The Albino

The Albino Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm running firmware v1.25, which is outdated AFAIK, but it works flawlessly. A friend of mine has the exact same problem as you, even after switching to the official firmware (v1.34). He has a few more things he's going to try, so if anything works out I'll make a post.

4. Aegis

Aegis Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I've been playing for a few hours now on my R4 w/ YSMenu. No freezing to report.

5. tylerxian

tylerxian GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If this has been replied to already then I'm sorry, there were just too many unrelated search results.

Until this patch was released I have been using the AP Translation Patch 2.0 from Japanese to English and when I tried accessing the saved game data on the U.S SoulSilver it gave me a black screen on my DSTT. However once I deleted the .sav file from the folder, the new game was fully functioning and I could save. But, I really want to be able to use the .sav on the translatied game since I had 17 hours on it. Can anyone shine some light on this issue?

6. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I'm absolutely amazed at how well this patch rocks. I can't beleive I'm playing this game.... %100 on the R4.

only time when I ever have problems is when I use weird AR codes.

7. jetriscon

jetriscon Newbie
    Newcomer

yep, confirmed working with old school R4 1.18 transofmred to YSMENU, thank you [​IMG]

8. HeartSoul

HeartSoul Banned
    Banned

Uzbekistan

yes i have r4 sdhc v1.23 and it works perfectly but still buyin retail game [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. nimmegil

nimmegil Member
    Newcomer

France
    thank to rudolph [​IMG]

no freez with US heartgold

I use a fake R4-SDHC upgrade (I never had a problem , maybe i'm lucky [​IMG]) with the new update 1.19b without ysmenu ,with the french translation

I've already 7 authentics cartridges (all GB versions and Emerald) and i sold 2 version (ruby & leaf-green) , I'll buy the game someday i think [​IMG]

10. Wyden

Wyden Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands

1) R4-SDHC's latest firmware fixes the heartgold and soulsilver problems without the use of patches
    2) It's not fake, and even if it was it has proven to have an OK team working on it as it supports most games, even newer ones like the new Warioware

11. figos

figos Member
    Newcomer

DSTT 1.17.a12 7-hours without freezes and/or save corruption.

12. TyrianCubed

TyrianCubed Gamer 1989 to present

Italy
    isn't it possible to find a way to make this patch compatible for the other languages?
    I know most of the people are happy with the english one of course, but if it's not too much work it would be nice to think about it [​IMG]

EDIT: before people start murdering me, please note this is not a request, it's just a question to know if it'd be possible or not (I can't possibly know how the patch works, it could very well be impossible to simply adapt the patch to those other languages).

13. kollen93

kollen93 Newbie
    Newcomer

i've played a couple of hours now on my dstt 1.17a12. no freezes or other issues at all!

14. Dark Held

Dark Held GBAtemp Regular

France
    Yeah
    I'm trying to complete this patch(http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217883) to 100% but I think it may be impossible...
    there are too much files...

15. damaztur

damaztur Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Uhm, wich firmware are you talking about? The last firmware is 1.34. And it really doesn't fix HG and SS without patches...

EDIT: Thanks for the patch! Works like a charm on R4 SDHC 1.31 And R4 SDHC 1.34

16. franturri

franturri Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    anyone know if works in r4 ultra kernel 1.55
    [​IMG]

17. GuruMadMat

GuruMadMat Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Hi, I can't get it to work on desmume. I patched my rom and when I have to fight a trainer it freezes.
    Any help pls?

18. scarletfire74

scarletfire74 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Can I use my save data from 4160 (J) version? The new patched version loads up at the beginning, obviating my save (which is horrible, b/c I just got badge 8),

or should I just trade everything out of 4160 (can I trade out the Earth Badge?)?

thanks in advance

using DSTT - current update

19. TyrianCubed

TyrianCubed Gamer 1989 to present

Italy
    thanks for trying...now it would be better if teams like M3 released a damn update for their card like they should...but that's another story!

20. NURAV3

NURAV3 Newbie
    Newcomer

It's working [​IMG] thankss soo much [​IMG]

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Universal, Rudolphs, Childs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.