ROM Hack Rudolph's Universal "Child's Play" patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConfusedPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
I have No$GBA 2.6a and Soul Silver (U). I downloaded the patcher and patched the original ROM and started palying. I could go in and out of as many doors as i like without a problem.

HOWEVER... Once i get to the grass and defeat a wild pokemon it freezes exactly as i defeat it everytime. I keep getting the same result no matter what i try. Anyone able to help me out?

ivobhz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ConfusedPoke said:
I have No$GBA 2.6a and Soul Silver (U). I downloaded the patcher and patched the original ROM and started palying. I could go in and out of as many doors as i like without a problem.

HOWEVER... Once i get to the grass and defeat a wild pokemon it freezes exactly as i defeat it everytime. I keep getting the same result no matter what i try. Anyone able to help me out?

play with sound activated, man

one2many

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did like 10 events and it didn't freeze which is an all time high. So I'm gonna say the patch worked for me

Soul Silver (U), (J) save, acekard 2i v. 1.5.1

dq9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with my problem. Soulsilver won't run on my R4 SDHC with 1.34 firmware and patched rom. I've posted several times and no one has helped. Please help me!

ConfusedPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
ivobhz said:
ConfusedPoke said:

play with sound activated, man

lol something so simple as sound being off... Thanks heaps anyway works fine now with NO$GBA

GwJumpman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone who's beaten the game on No$ give me all the information that they use? (BIOS, version number of emulator, which dump they have of the rom, any modifications like Arm7 etc...)

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I got mine to work by using the ARM7 thing so now it saves and plays fine. However after beating the Violet City gym it randomly freezes every now and then
frown.gif

Using G6DS Real. V4.8
Patched v2 and Arm 7 fix
HeartGold (E)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've got a quick question, whats the size of this games sav files? 512 kb or is it like in platinum, do I have to make a 1024kb file?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clydefrosch said:
I've got a quick question, whats the size of this games sav files? 512 kb or is it like in platinum, do I have to make a 1024kb file?

it's a 1024kb file, but 512 works fine.

for me at least and mostly everybody here.

jin303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, so i have some question that im sure most of people also wonder about. First, it is freezing. does this new patch 100% anti freeze? or just to make it better than wut is now. I heard some people froze at 70 event or something.. is it 100% compatitble?

1) is it 100% anti freeze?
2) is it 100% compatible?
3) is it 100% no limited encounters?
4) does anyone ever froze after playing with this new patch?

thank you!!

animeloverzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks Rudolph and stevetry it works

R4DS 1.18
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
16 badge
The SAV file from the JP version with English translation.

TheLordSaix

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Rudolph great job!!!!
yaynds.gif

I tested it in R4 original with kernel 1.18 and it works perfect, but in R4Ultra doesn´t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1