rPaulRev.jpg

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel that Ron Paul fails.

But thats just me. And the reason why he's not going to be pres.

:>

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

This is the problem. So many voters do too much feeling and too little thinking. I don't suppose you could explain how his views on credit/monetary creation by the damnable Federal Reserve (and/or foreign central banks) make him the only candidate that cares about the average working or retired American not losing purchasing power to inflation and financial shenanigans by the wealthiest players. If not, just ask.

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is the problem. So many voters do too much feeling and too little thinking. I don't suppose you could explain how his views on credit/monetary creation by the damnable Federal Reserve (and/or foreign central banks) make him the only candidate that cares about the average working or retired American not losing purchasing power to inflation and financial shenanigans by the wealthiest players. If not, just ask.

Ahh.

But also that he does NOT support abortion, Gay Marriages, and Stem Cell research.
Oh but he DOES support Free Market. Say bye-bye to all those family owned stores.

I think, on the contrary, voters dont READ into what people support, and just look at the outside.

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand American politics, but he's popular on Digg and seems like a nice enough guy...

And...

No.

The reason may be, because he is what many internet lovers...love.

He also "plays" WoW, if you want to look at in the general term. He wants high-speed internet in many places, and other internet-related things.

But really, thats NOT what our country needs.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think that if you believe this racist would make a good president then you haven't read enough of what his past actions in politics have been. His statements sound good when quoted. But when you see and read where they are coming from you will want to run far far far away.

Unless you want the country worse off than it was with Bush.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/ron_paul_...st_anti_semite/

http://wwjv4.com/republicans/10-reasons-no...or-ron-paul-159

Do some reading please for the sake of our country before voting for this maniac!

-The opinions expressed are solely those of GonzoCorleone
tongue.gif
-

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
againts the UN and the WORLDBANK

Thinks he can just walk out a war his country started.... yes great!

anyway I do think that the american people could use a president that takes more care of his own people.

edit: against: abortion & Gay Marriages

Taras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh.

But also that he does NOT support abortion, Gay Marriages, and Stem Cell research.
Oh did i mention he supports Free Market? Say bye-bye to all those family owned stores.

Okay, these are wedge issues that the two-party spinmeisters use to keep people distracted from real problems. Except stem-cell. That's legit. And since Dr. Paul was an OBGYN Physician before he was a Representative and has delivered some several thousand babies, you can bet he's got his head together as it relates to human health.

Anyway, is doesn't matter because technology is leading the way for stem calls to be grown from sources other than fetal material so you will need to find something else to get spun up about.

Free market? Another buzz word. There's no such thing. There is Lazzies-Faire. Is that what you mean?

Family owned stores? Maybe you havn't heard that Wal-Mart, Home Depot, etc has already put most of them out of business. These Corporations make huge campaign contributions to politicians that will favor their march to ubiquity. That's every major candidate BUT Paul. In fact one of the former Bush cabinet members is on the Home Depot Board of Directors. You can replace Bush with RudyhuckaMcainRomneyHillaryObama and nothing will change relative to fundamental foreign or domestic policy.

I'll tell you what people are interested in. Why the fuck our grocery bills are up 30% in two years. Why energy, housing, travel and costs of living are going through the roof because of short sighted foreign policy and money manipulation (basically creating money out of thin air which makes existing money worth less). I personally don't give a squirt of piss about the issue of gay marriage or steroids in baseball.

QUOTE(Scorned @ Jan 7 2008, 10:12 PM)I think, on the contrary, voters dont READ into what people support, and just look at the outside.

Um, What?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need a liberal ruler, not this conservative shit.

Abortion + Stem Cell Research + Gay Marriage shouldn't be opposed.

We also don't need racist rulers.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ron Paul is evil.
All republicans are evil.

Take away the "Big Three" (gay marrage, stem cells and abortions) you are left with a little core of pure evil that hates all people worth less than 1 million USD or so.

Vote hillary.

EDIT: Most of the presidents that have declared are have been republicans. Only 1 or 2 democrats have ever declared war.
The US is war weary and id the US votes a republicans into office its because we CAN NOT learn!

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, these are wedge issues that the two-party spinmeisters use to keep people distracted from real problems. Except stem-cell. That's legit. And since Dr. Paul was an OBGYN Physician before he was a Representative and has delivered some several thousand babies, you can bet he's got his head together as it relates to human health.

Anyway, is doesn't matter because technology is leading the way for stem calls to be grown from sources other than fetal material so you will need to find something else to get spun up about.

Free market? Another buzz word. There's no such thing. There is Lazzies-Faire. Is that what you mean

Family owned stores? Maybe you havn't heard that Wal-Mart, Home Depot, etc has already put most of them out of business. These Corporations make huge campaign contributions to politicians that will favor their march to ubiquity. That's every major candidate BUT Paul. In fact one of the former Bush cabinet members is on the Home Depot Board of Directors. You can replace Bush with RudyhuckaMcainRomneyHillaryObama and nothing will change relative to fundamental foreign or domestic policy.

Wal-Mart and every other store you mentioned, may have taken MOST of them out, but theres still alot to go, and alot of people still depend on those. And yes, thats what i meant.

They may give campaign contributions to people who support them, but they also do it to people that have a chance, and in any case Ron Paul still supports it.

I'll tell you what people are interested in. Why the fuck our grocery bills are up 30% in two years. Why energy, housing, travel and costs of living are going through the roof because of short sighted foreign policy and money manipulation (basically creating money out of thin air which makes existing money worth less). I personally don't give a squirt of piss about the issue of gay marriage or steroids in baseball.

You do realize he wants to lower taxes by SUPPORTING Free Market? And his way of doing things, may lower taxes, but it also kills alot of jobs.

Not to mention he favors removing the US from the UN. Maybe some others like that, i'm not sure, but personally, i dont.
Oh, and he wants to eliminate the Social Security, not something im in favor of.

QUOTE(Scorned @ Jan 7 2008, 10:12 PM)
I think, on the contrary, voters dont READ into what people support, and just look at the outside.

Um, What?

That came out a bit distorted, sorry.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Sadly, fetal stem cells are more viable than adult stem cells and even if adult stem cells could replace fetal stem cells it will take a long time to develop effective methods of extracting them. If Ron Paul were to restrict stem cells to only adult stem cells, stem cell research will be effectively thrown back 10 years.

Also, the guy doesn't support the separation of church and state,

Taras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...but it also kills alot of jobs.

Okay I see what your teacher has told you, but you know what actually kills jobs?

Gutting manufacturing, offshoring jobs, allowing more H1b's to fill our tech sector by undercutting American engineers, and giving a wink-and-nod to illegals to clean up the manual labor market (no pun).

All of these things are explicitly supported by everyone but Paul.

And then you have The Fed and Treasury department literally forcing misallocation of capital in things like real estate which will soon cause the economy more pain than it has ever known. That's gonna kill jobs, son. All of that housing debt which just went poof was called CDO's, mortgage-backed securities which were triple-A rated equities in peoples retirement accounts and insurance policies. This will hurt, this will cause layoffs this was compledtely avoidable and the reason people who understand support Paul.

These are real problems, not garbage issues which keep people arguing about bullshit.

But by now, it's painfully obvious that you're a kid (like Linki) who has heard the grown ups talk politics and wants to try it out. But I'm not the person to do that with. Try going to a Starbucks, looking for the guy in glasses with the Macbook and narrow shoulders and tell him that you donate your $5 a week allowance to PBS. That ought to get you started in political conversations.

Peace!

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are real problems, not garbage issues which keep people arguing about bullshit.

And OBVIOUSLY, him supporting that has gained support for him...Right?

But by now, it's painfully obvious that you're a kid (like Linki) who has heard the grown ups talk politics and wants to try it out. But I'm not the person to do that with. Try going to a Starbucks, looking for the guy in glasses with the Macbook and narrow shoulders and tell him that you donate your $5 a week allowance to PBS. That ought to get you started in political conversations.

Peace!

And of coursee you seem the most mature by insulting me. Right?
Arent you leading an example.

Then please, enlighten me on what people SHOULD see in this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-