Hacking Rock Band 1 Drums with USB Loader Problem

Hoody123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so last week I brought from brand new drums for Wii.
Rock Band 1 drums and I know that rock band drums should be compatible with all guitar hero/ rock band games. But I'm using USB Loader GX and the drums don't work on any Rock Band / Guitar Hero game apart from Guitar hero 5.
The drums are USB (not wireless) -> and The Les paul gibson (gh3) works fine on all of them (if you needed to know =P)
but the drums do not turn on when I start up the other games.
The games I've tried:
(obviously gh3 and below don't have drums)
GH Greatest Hits
GH World Tour
Rock band 1
Rock band beatles

and the drums dont work on any them but it works on Guitar hero 5 :\

Is there a fix for this?
Note: I run GH5 with hermes cIOS222 but I've also tried using 222 on the other games.
also the drums dont have a power buttonm they just turn on when a game starts up that they work with because they're USB

Thanks, Hoody

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, RB1 (or 2) for that matter drums only work with RB games and GH5 (and probably BH) so everything is working has it should.

Hoody123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jakejm79 said:
As far as I know, RB1 (or 2) for that matter drums only work with RB games and GH5 (and probably BH) so everything is working has it should.

ohmy.gif
! I thought they should work on guitar heros too>? Is this just because its off a usb drive or would it do it on a disc too?
also they dont work on RB1 (usb loader gx)

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the GH games (minus GH5 and BH) don't have support for RB instruments, so regardless of where you are playing them from (disc, USB, SD) they wont work. In order to get the instruments to work with supported games (all RB games, GH5, BH) while loading from USB you will need to install hermes cIOS v4 38 merge 37 and use the slot that you install it to (222 or 223) to run that game.
FYI GH instruments offer better compatibility, they should work with all GH games and all RB games with the exception of RB1 and the RB1 track packs.

Hoody123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jakejm79 said:
No the GH games (minus GH5 and BH) don't have support for RB instruments, so regardless of where you are playing them from (disc, USB, SD) they wont work. In order to get the instruments to work with supported games (all RB games, GH5, BH) while loading from USB you will need to install hermes cIOS v4 38 merge 37 and use the slot that you install it to (222 or 223) to run that game.
FYI GH instruments offer better compatibility, they should work with all GH games and all RB games with the exception of RB1 and the RB1 track packs.

Looks like I wasted 40 sheets
frown.gif

Thanks for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: