Homebrew Rip a bought downloadable video from the eShop

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
In that case, could you torrent the full resolution version, then one you rip the 3DS version merge it's audio track with the torrent's video track?
Technically that will work but you will still needa sync it up and some different versions will have different speeds per scene and some scenes cut out good example of this is K-On with the English and Jap version.

PannenkoekenNL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If its not the Adult Swim English dub of Shin Chan, then its not an English dub worth having.
If you like South Park-like humor, sure. But I don't.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In that case, could you torrent the full resolution version, then one you rip the 3DS version merge it's audio track with the torrent's video track?
Yeah, someone is going to do that. Merge the audio with the Japanese DVDs.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
how is this different dub from the one found in torrent websites?
i know there is shin chan dubbed by IIRC funimation, which he says loads of "adult" stuff, which is my favorite, i can't stop laugh at it...
there is a dub in my language with some gems, but really far compared with funimation dub..

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since your question has been answered...
Considering that you bought it, did you send your enctitlekeys to the titlekey site? For... science. Yeah.

PannenkoekenNL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how is this different dub from the one found in torrent websites?
i know there is shin chan dubbed by IIRC funimation, which he says loads of "adult" stuff, which is my favorite, i can't stop laugh at it...
there is a dub in my language with some gems, but really far compared with funimation dub..
This is a dub that is close to the Japanese original instead of the added 'adult' stuff by Funimation.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since your question has been answered...
Considering that you bought it, did you send your enctitlekeys to the titlekey site? For... science. Yeah.
It's only 2 euros..

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...