Hacking Right DVDs?

otto888

I break things for a living.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a Sony DVD RW DRU-530A and about 100 Memorex DVD-R disks(4.7gb,16x) Can I burn backups with a setup like this? and if not,what can I do to fix it?(getting a new drive is out,gotta save $$$ for gas >.>)

telefunkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using Memorex DVD-R's. I only tried one burn so far but it worked. Not sure about your drive as I only use LG but any DVD burner should technically be ok.

BTW, there is an FAQ forum to post these questions. Please don't start new threads.

otto888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh,I forgot about it and I just got back form a soccer game.
tongue.gif

But,anyway,how would I change the booktype on this sony drive in imgburn? I got a lot of DVDs just for this so I can test all configs.
EDIT: I'm tring to burn Star Wars :TFU(before I get flamed,I OWN IT) with defalt settings right now,and yes,I patched the iso.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
otto888 said:
Oh,I forgot about it and I just got back form a soccer game.
tongue.gif

But,anyway,how would I change the booktype on this sony drive in imgburn? I got a lot of DVDs just for this so I can test all configs.
EDIT: I'm tring to burn Star Wars :TFU(before I get flamed,I OWN IT) with defalt settings right now,and yes,I patched the iso.

You will never be flamed for piracy on GBATemp. Everybody pirates here so feel free to ask any questions. You're just not allowed to post links to ISOs
wink.gif

otto888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.> it hung on black screen...wii making odd noises....is there an app that will fix the booktype and keep that type until I exit it? I have a feeling this will be trial and BIG ERROR.
EDIT:I tried lite-on booktype...I got this(I got a lot of crap
tongue.gif
):
09202008132445pb5.jpg

otto888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't edit this(on dev version of chrome,won't load edit screen)post above me,so does anyone have any idea on how to fix that additional sense error? I"m going to try burning the game again at 2.4x,think that might help the load error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER