Hacking Rhapsodii Shima v2.0 - PRP ed.

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone point me to some editing tools to create a custom Wheel Art png. image. I would like to add a "wheel" to an image to create a custom background but im completely lacking in knowing how do make one or what software i would use to do it.
I want it to look like what you see on Hyperspin.

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone point me to some editing tools to create a custom Wheel Art png. image. I would like to add a "wheel" to an image to create a custom background but im completely lacking in knowing how do make one or what software i would use to do it.
I want it to look like what you see on Hyperspin.
I used Gimp, no special tools.
I just followed some tutorials to learn what I needed to do, and the rest was a lot of trial/error. I cannot make a guide, Gimp, Photoshop and similar programs can be very complex to learn, so I encourage you to learn the basics first, then search for specific information about your needs.

Consider that to make backgrounds, if you use a widescreen TV you need to work at a resolution of 800x480 pixels, when you are done you'll have to shrink it to 640x480 pixels for the final image. Wiiflow will adapt the image back to the correct proportions. It works like this for 16:9 aspect ratios, instead if you have a 4:3 CRT TV you only need to work at 640x480 px, no need to shrink.

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Gimp, no special tools.
I just followed some tutorials to learn what I needed to do, and the rest was a lot of trial/error. I cannot make a guide, Gimp, Photoshop and similar programs can be very complex to learn, so I encourage you to learn the basics first, then search for specific information about your needs.

Consider that to make backgrounds, if you use a widescreen TV you need to work at a resolution of 800x480 pixels, when you are done you'll have to shrink it to 640x480 pixels for the final image. Wiiflow will adapt the image back to the correct proportions. It works like this for 16:9 aspect ratios, instead if you have a 4:3 CRT TV you only need to work at 640x480 px, no need to shrink.
I think i Got it using pixlr but what i really need is a good Template. Ive edited a few of the pre-existing wiiflow background Images using the cutout feature but it leaves jagged edges when the images are cut. If i had a good rounded Template for a wheel with smooth edges and without a background it would look way better.

Last edited by JasonH,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo