Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I create a custom icons with console logos, just rename to icon and place into the core folder.
nxengine.png
icon (2).png
icon (3).png
icon (4).png
icon (5).png
icon (6).png
icon (7).png
icon (8).png
icon (9).png
icon (10).png
icon (11).png
icon (12).png
icon (13).png
icon (14).png
icon (15).png
icon (16).png
icon (17).png
icon (18).png
icon (19).png
icon.png
icon (20).png
icon (2).png
icon (3).png
icon (4).png
icon (5).png
icon (6).png
icon (7).png
icon (8).png
icon (9).png
icon (10).png
icon (11).png
icon (12).png
icon (13).png
icon (14).png
icon (15).png
icon (16).png
icon (17).png
icon (18).png
icon (19).png
icon.png
icon (20).png

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm having problems with Haxchi HBL (1.4), it seems it can't boot big sized roms, I know the folder structure and romset are correct because they boot just fine with browser HBL, rpx FBA version boot just fine (no problems there) btw I'm using Retro Launcher to launch the cores, I wonder if someone is having similar problem...

I installed Haxchi using Haxchi installer 1.1.1 and Zelda Phantom Hourglass, I guess it shouldn't matter the DS game used, but worth mention it just in case.

nvm, had a problem with the config files

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do NES cheats work? I have a set of cheats that exactly match the name of each ROM. When I go to load cheats, I then have to find the cheat and load it...which doesn't seem to work properly. In the future, will Retroarch be able to automatically load the cheat file that has the same name as the ROM?

splatool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
EDITED: problem resolved.

the good - Donkey Kong boots in fba2012 rpx! the bad - it's rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise and the rotation settings in the menu dont seem to do anything yet and no sound (unless the core supports a samples folder like mame..? EDIT2: seems it might. Some very glitch sound works... cool!!)

Last edited by splatool,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
tryed midway 2003 core with dinosaurs and cadilacks and i get a black screen, isnt this game supposed to work on this core?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
since i never dwelled to much on arcade stuff i get kinda lost trying to find which games work on wich emulator since its hard to find a list for each one.

well i will wait then for another mame that runs dinosaurs and cadilacs and maybe sme other mame that runs sega system 32.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
since i never dwelled to much on arcade stuff i get kinda lost trying to find which games work on wich emulator since its hard to find a list for each one.

well i will wait then for another mame that runs dinosaurs and cadilacs and maybe sme other mame that runs sega system 32.
I edited my post. im sure you can run it on the fba core.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo