Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TmenaceDev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
we can't post links here but I will give you a cryptic clue where to go. Hey keep your COOL and soon you will have your ROMs
i know, and i dont ask about a link.

About the error, the previous message are:

RetroArch [INFO] :: [CPUID]: Features:
RetroArch [INFO] :: null : [sdmc:/retroarch/content_history.lpl].

Its appear that Retroarch is trying push the game name into history. Will try disable this in options...

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@mightymuffy I hate to do this to you, because if you're not noticing it then why ruin it ...

But basically, the audio is all off-pitch. Everything is higher than it's supposed to be. If you're playing something you've never played before or that you don't know too well, you might not notice since you don't have the original audio committed to memory. Otherwise, though, it can be sort of a "can't unhear" situation.
Ouch, so I AM going deaf then!! Actually though I do play with the 3DS really low, usually while sat next to the missus when she's watching telly or something.... Will have to chuck some headphones on now to properly test - most likely ending up screaming "ARGGH my fukkin ears, NOOO!" or something, so 'cheers' in advance for pointing this out to me! :lol:

Seriously though thanks for the info, will give catsfc plus a better go, though I do use browserhax now which blargsnes doesn't seem to like.... (will check the board for a fix)

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know, and i dont ask about a link.

About the error, the previous message are:

RetroArch [INFO] :: null : [sdmc:/retroarch/content_history.lpl].

Its appear that Retroarch is trying push the game name into history. Will try disable this in options...
That always shows up. It doesn't matter. Are you trying to run a 32x game? Those don't work on the 3dsx build.

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
No it doesn't. It's a vsync "error". It appears even if the game starts correctly.

Weird. Hasn't shown up with a working rom.
So, Do I have to turn vysnc off or no solution atm?
Also, someone was claiming that neo-geo builds from 9/30 work fine. But it seems they got removed from the retroarch website.
Neo-Geo roms compatibility is so low right now.

TmenaceDev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That always shows up. It doesn't matter. Are you trying to run a 32x game? Those don't work on the 3dsx build.
Right, but after the "error", on games that work, appear the framerate and number of frames. On mvsc.zip the last line doesnt apper, it hang...

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hum, I'm using the Ninjhax. So, i can only run .3dsx. Is there another way? n3DS on v10.1U
Not for now.
Weird. Hasn't shown up with a working rom.
So, Do I have to turn vysnc off or no solution atm?
Also, someone was claiming that neo-geo builds from 9/30 work fine. But it seems they got removed from the retroarch website.
Neo-Geo roms compatibility is so low right now.
The vsync has been hard coded in. That error is the emulator failing to automatically figure it out. Don't worry about it. It still works fine.
Right, but after the "error", on games that work, appear the framerate and number of frames. On mvsc.zip the last line doesnt apper, it hang...
I know, I SAID 32X NOT CPS(X).

Last edited by teampleb,

TmenaceDev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not for now.

The vsync has been hard coded in. That error is the emulator failing to automatically figure it out. Don't worry about it. It still works fine.

I know, I SAID 32X NOT CSP(X).
Not for now.

I know, I SAID 32X NOT CPS(X).

Right. It's mvsc.zip from CPS2.
I have the same 3DS that you. Is it possible a rom problem? I already tried 5 different mvsc.zip roms...

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone shoot me a msg with setup details to get mega-cd and 32x working on picodrive please?
I've got all the correct mega/sega-cd bios files in the right location but whenever I launch a mega-cd iso it tells me to insert disk 2 and press start (this is on games that are only one disk!)... I've had no luck at all with 32x - I've got the bios', but I don't even know if I need them. I'm on n3ds running emu's through HBL.

We REALLY need core specific sub-threads now; I'd normally read through a thread to find my answers, but there's over 70 new pages since I last got up to date on this thread a week ago! Let alone the previous 155 pages that I've already read that may contain the info I seek!

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
We REALLY need core specific sub-threads now; I'd normally read through a thread to find my answers, but there's over 70 new pages since I last got up to date on this thread a week ago! Let alone the previous 155 pages that I've already read that may contain the info I seek!

I personally don't think we should do that - we should wait until the emulators reach beta stage at the very least before making separate threads for each core.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
tried to use
Code:
set CTRULIB=%DEVKITPRO%\libctru
I didn't get a Error message like I got with "export".
But it didn't helped :/

Still need help with this :/

TO START FROM THE BEGINNING
What do I need to compile RetroArch and the Cores?
Which programs I need to install?
Which files do I need to download and where should I place them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...