Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fgghjjkll said:
macgeek417 said:
fgghjjkll said:
Salax said:
So what do they mean by "known P2P group"?
They are what you mean. They are groups who release roms via p2p and not through private FTPs so they're not a "proper group" and therefore shouldn't have any say over the standards of the nds scene.

...why does it matter how they release their ROMs?
Because otherwise there would be nothing to bitch about.
Release groups couldn't have giant e-penis lightsaber duels
Or something

I don't get it either
tongue.gif

You could dump any rom and upload it to a torrent site. Would that make you proper group?
tongue.gif

Really, I dun care where I get my roms, as long as they work. There are plenty of 'proper'(?) groups that use P2P.

eFUSE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ bht calling another group a p2p group. i seem to recall a monster hunter freedom unite demo you pred, complete with a psp-iso banner hack.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Repacks are gay. I agree. But just because you are the first to upload a rom to tpb doesn't make you a proper release group. They use FTPs for that.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
GundamXXX said:
Dump clean roms, if theres a cracked version for a game release it under teh samenumber with addition ©

Release numbers have nothing to do with the scene.

It's worth pointing out to some people that Venom has been dumping, cracking and training handheld since before most of you knew what a flashcart was.

asapy

Trophies
XP
Country
eFUSE said:
lol @ bht calling another group a p2p group. i seem to recall a monster hunter freedom unite demo you pred, complete with a psp-iso banner hack.

It's obvious from the content that bahamut didn't write this.
I'm a nds/psp collector and just checked the demo release by bahamut... It's a fine dump.
So, you registered here today just to bitch bahamut with a fabrication. I'm sure you come from some of the useless groups, who release introed garbage and pollute the pure collection.
hate2.gif

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
asapy said:
eFUSE said:

I'm a nds/psp collector and just checked the demo release by bahamut... It's a fine dump.
So, you registered here today just to bitch bahamut with a fabrication. I'm sure you come from some of the useless groups, who release introed garbage and pollute the pure collection.
hate2.gif

Have you ever heard of No-Intro? I assume you haven't.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
asapy said:
I'm sure you come from some of the useless groups, who release introed garbage and pollute the pure collection.
hate2.gif
YES, WE MUST PURGE THE UNCLEAN! PURGE THE UNCLEAN INTRO'D ROMS FOR THE MASTER RACE!

Seriously though, QQ. If you must have a clean dump for your collection, leave the house and buy a goddamn game. Then, feel free to make your own dump fitting to your own standards. Or, you know, wait for another release group to make a clean dump. No-Intro do some pretty decent patches for intro'd roms (and sometimes their own dumps, AFAIK), even though I think they're dramawhores.

Furthermore, I like intros and cracktros. It's nice to know who cracked a game so that I could play it for free. Because ultimately, that's all scene releases are to the majority of people, free games. The vocal minority (no-intro, "collectors" like Asapy) who say otherwise are, for lack of a better word, butthurt.

As for Bahamut's MHFU demo "release" on a P2P site, I assume that one's a repack by a third party, because I downloaded the actual release on usenet a while back (deleted it when I bought the full game, though, so can't confirm for certain). There was, to my recollection, no PSP iso banner.

v1ral

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kenya
tuddy666 said:
As for Bahamut's MHFU demo "release" on a P2P site, I assume that one's a repack by a third party, because I downloaded the actual release on usenet a while back (deleted it when I bought the full game, though, so can't confirm for certain). There was, to my recollection, no PSP iso banner.

I can 100% confirm that MHFU demo was fake and was NOT released from BAHAMUT.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
v1ral said:
tuddy666 said:

I can 100% confirm that MHFU demo was fake and was NOT released from BAHAMUT.
Makes sense to me. The copy of it I got was tagged as a BAHAMUT release, but that's beside the point, because it's easy enough to make something -look like- a scene release. The fact it wasn't a scene release is news to me, though. So the BAHAMUT release with the banner was a fake. Huzzah.

Now let's re-rail the topic and forget that ever happened.

eFUSE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asapy said:
eFUSE said:

hate2.gif

No, it is obvious from the content that BHT wrote this.

If you want clean dumps, buy and dump your own games. No one owes you a fucking thing.

v1ral

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kenya
eFUSE said:
No, it is obvious from the content that BHT wrote this.

If you want clean dumps, buy and dump your own games. No one owes you a fucking thing.

Shut the fuck up, and don't say they did, because they didn't. I know who wrote it and it's funny that you're just making false accusations. Why is it obvious that BAHAMUT did write it? I wonder why you want hate towards BAHAMUT? Sorry if you're butthurt homeslice.
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: