ROM Hack Wario Land 4: Jungle Rumble! hack by djedditt

Titney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@djedditt released a rumble hack for Wario Land 4 a few days ago. Tried it on my EZ Flash Omega DE and it's excellent, feels like what the game should have been all along.

Download here:
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/8027/

8027titlescreen.png
8027screenshot1.png
8027screenshot3.png

Here is the description by djedditt from romhacking:

Exciting news for Wario Land 4 enthusiasts! A groundshaking update has burst onto the scene to make your Wario adventures more vibrant—literally. Read on to discover how we’re shaking things up!

Rumble Functionality

• Just like the unique rumble feature originally found in “Drill Dozer” and “WarioWare: Twisted!”, this patch adds comprehensive rumble support, providing tactile feedback for many in-game actions and events. Experience every smash, dash, and transformative twist as Wario battles quirky bosses and uncovers hidden riches on his Game Boy Advance expedition.
Game Boy Player Compatibility

• Not limited to the handheld experience, this patch also adds rumble compatibility with the Game Boy Player for GameCube, allowing you to enjoy the game on the big screen with controller rumble. That’s right, this is the first patch ever to add Game Boy Player rumble support to an officially released game!
Supported Platforms

• This patch works on most hardware and/or emulation software, including:

• GameCube with Game Boy Player
  • EZ-FLASH Omega Definitive Edition flashcart
  • insideGadgets 32MB 256Kbit FRAM rumble flashcart
  • MiSTer hardware emulators
  • mGBA emulator
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/8027/

djedditt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I've been receiving quite a few messages regarding the Analogue Pocket, let me share my response here as well. Analogue Pocket + DS rumble pak not working with "Wario Land 4: Jungle Rumble!" is not an issue with the patch, but rather with the openFPGA-GBA core. However, you can apply this temp hackfix to the modified rom at your own risk: <deprecated URL>

The information I shared is still true, but I now included the temp hackfix (separate addendum patch) for openFPGA-GBA core users in the latest version of the zip file on RHDN, to keep it all in one place.

Last edited by djedditt,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto