Hacking [Requests] Custom Health Screens

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay im having a problem making these. I have the health.ash, but it wont let me use Crediars ash decompressor on it. It says its not a valid ash file. What did you use hani?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
The file that is gets used by the Wii and made by the application has be set to work with the Wii. So if its a PAL Wii it needs a file made for PAL Wii's since NTSC and PAL have different... settings like video modes and such.

ok, so how would i convert a NTSC picture to a PAL picture? and how can you tell if it's NTSC or PAL? can you brick your console if you use the wrong one?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pictures don't matter since theyre... pictures. However the actual file (Usually .health or .app) has to be for the correct region. And from what I believe you can't convert the files to work on the other region, however I'm pretty sure you can extract the image and then remake the file for your region.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heres one i made in a few mins send me some feed back on it please

sonichealthscreen.jpg

blitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if anyone could help please. Was trying to backup the original health screen by extracting 00000045.app (PAL) to an SD card via fs browser. The problem is that it seems to be in a folder which scrolls off of the top of the screen...can anyone confirm which folder the original is located in?

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you make an NTSC version with this image please? I would do it myself, but heathii doesn't work on my PC.

28gsg9y.png

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
could you please do this in 3.2e? or europe/pal whatever. i would have done it myself, but for some reason it didnt work. anyway, here it is, right size, in png. im great at photoshop, thats about it. i could make images for people if they want.
2hztldh.jpg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Driscol said:
could you please do this in 3.2e? or europe/pal whatever. i would have done it myself, but for some reason it didnt work. anyway, here it is, right size, in png. im great at photoshop, thats about it. i could make images for people if they want.
2hztldh.jpg

i'll pm u the link for the file you just need to put it on your sd card and then use softmii tweaks app to install it

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blitter said:
I wonder if anyone could help please. Was trying to backup the original health screen by extracting 00000045.app (PAL) to an SD card via fs browser. The problem is that it seems to be in a folder which scrolls off of the top of the screen...can anyone confirm which folder the original is located in?

Are you looking in 00000002/00000001 folder? I forget the full name but it's something along those lines. It IS NOT in the shared2 directory as someone had posted a few days ago.

blitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
blitter said:

Are you looking in 00000002/00000001 folder? I forget the full name but it's something along those lines. It IS NOT in the shared2 directory as someone had posted a few days ago.

I've browsed a shed load of folders but can't seem to find ...45.app anywhere.
"Identify as: SU or SystemMenu" is the first option fs browser offers

blitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Driscol said:
i might be able to find it... is it neccesary?
No prob mate, apparently installing the original system menu will restore it
smile.gif

And here for all of the *PAL* people is my conversion of the Nintendo Girl (Bad).

Credit: NTSC/US version originated elsewhere over at Wiinewz. (above link/pic is for PAL)

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know i only have one post and stuff its cause I've only needed to lurk this site and not post random shiz like HALP MEH and stuff but whatever. It would be super cool if you could make one of this.

royalcrestwallpaperom4.jpg

Someone has made a healthscreen for it but it was a whole .WAD and I cant have preloader and stuff with it so I thought I would ask you. [:

Original Link

Oh and NTSC please. [:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER