request patch for Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by joysei76, May 22, 2009.

1. joysei76
    OP

joysei76 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2009
    Senegal
    Anyone has patch/cheatcode of Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance for TTDS?

2. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    Unfortunately, I don't think so. I believe it's a save issue. I could never get it to load past the title screens using the DSTT menu. But I had one of the few cards that played the game from the get-go. Supercard DS-One. Weird. I'd appreciate a patch too if there is one. I hate the Supercard GUI and the damn PSRAM error.

3. joysei76
    OP

joysei76 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2009
    Senegal
    emm, it is possible to run it if we have the correct save file for this game?

4. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    No, not a save file, but the WAY the card saves the game. I believe GTA DS had a similar issue.

5. Gamer

Gamer DS Gamer

Oct 28, 2002
    Mexico
    Monterrey, México
    I would also like to request this. You know, I was also thinking this could have a similar issue as GTA.

The bad thing is that the game isn't very popular... otherwise I bet we would have a patch since last year (and the fact it worked on some cards since beginning).

6. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    take dsi flashcard and it works [​IMG] (maybe ya need an dsi too!)

7. Gamer

Gamer DS Gamer

Oct 28, 2002
    Mexico
    Monterrey, México
    Anyone got a save file for this game? Wanna test something.... (doesn't matter if it is at advanced stages or not).

8. cmdixon

cmdixon Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2009
    United States
    I would love a patch for this as well. I've tried it on DSTT and DSTTi. Neither one works.